5.0 out of 5 stars illuminate hand fan
I LIKE THIS FAN ITS QUITE AND ITS GOT A CORD SO YOU CAN WEAR IT AROUND YOUR NECK, I WAS NOT SURE ABOUT ITS POWER AT FIRST BUT THEN I STARTED TO GET A GOOD WAFT FROM IT. I HAD TO USE A BIT OF SUPER-GLUE BECAUSE THE CASING STARTED TO COME UNDONE.BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD BE OK IF YOU BE A BIT GENTLE WITH IT AT FIRST. I LIKE THE ILLUMINATE.
Published on 14 April 2011 by marianne

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid
This is a very poor quality product with a cheap and brittle feel. We bought this for our baby - they use something similar at nursery - and we're bitterly disappointed and find this unusable.

Published on 14 Oct 2010 by Robert Prince

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid, 14 Oct 2010
This review is from: BUY 1 GET 2 !!!! Super Cool LED FAn (Toy)

The main problem is with the battery bay - you fit 3xAAA batteries into a tiny compartment, however when pushed-in the fan does not work. It's one of those devices where you then have to move the batteries slightly off-centre of the mounting pins to find just the right angle to power the product.

Then the blades and lights spring into life !

However, you then discover the next flaw, in that the on/off switch is mounted directly in the path of the blades, which obviously hit your thumb the moment the batteries are aligned and this stops the fan with a painful jolt.

Even enduring beyond this point, you discover the fatal flaw in that the battery compartment lid can not be clipped shut - it intrudes into the battery bay, and hence refitting the lid moves your carefully aligned batteries as it snaps shut, inevitably stopping the fan again.

Complete and utter waste of money. Avoid.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful- lasts 5 mins before breaking, 6 Jan 2011
This review is from: BUY 1 GET 2 !!!! Super Cool LED FAn (Toy)
These fans were great for approx 5 mins until they broke and were fit for the bin. I bought 3 and each one broke in turn. Don't waste your money.

3.0 out of 5 stars good value, 17 July 2010
This review is from: BUY 1 GET 2 !!!! Super Cool LED FAn (Toy)
Good value for money but the flashing lights might be upsetting for some. It's a pity that they can't be switched on and off at will.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks good - doesn't work so good., 8 Aug 2012
This review is from: BUY 1 GET 2 !!!! Super Cool LED FAn (Toy)
We bought three different mini handheld fans for our forthcoming holiday and to be honest this one trails in at number three! It works ok and my wife's daughter loves the led lights and effects. This is where the product fails because it's somewhat gimmicky with the lights cos the fan hardly blows any air. I tried new batteries in it but it was no better and you have to hold it really close to your face to feel any draught. On the plus side it's quite quiet in operation. See my other reviews for the other fans we bought.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: BUY 1 GET 2 !!!! Super Cool LED FAn (Toy)
These fans are ok but I wish you could turn the lights off sometimes, I couldn't go on the train or bus with it. I may give the other one away

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 25 Nov 2010
This review is from: BUY 1 GET 2 !!!! Super Cool LED FAn (Toy)
It was hard to get this fan to work, and it only had one red ring, not 64 as advertised. I bought a few different fans to take to Pakistan. While there I saw identical fans to this one, fully working, would have been much cheaper. The fan didn't do much to make the air cooler, just pretty to look at.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: BUY 1 GET 2 !!!! Super Cool LED FAn (Toy)
The product advert is a sham. You only get one instead of 2 as advertised.
No batteries are provided.
Not worth the price

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: BUY 1 GET 2 !!!! Super Cool LED FAn (Toy)
Recommended to us by BrainWave, seems too work ok but have concerns regarding sustainability, but as they say only time will tell

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful don't buy!, 4 Aug 2014
This review is from: BUY 1 GET 2 !!!! Super Cool LED FAn (Toy)
It's not worthy of 1 star really.
You don't get what you pay for - you only get 1 and the fans are cheap and tacky.
I did get my money back but still not happy that I didn't get what was advertised.

1.0 out of 5 stars BUY AND PLACE STRAIGHT IN THE BIN, 24 Aug 2012
This review is from: BUY 1 GET 2 !!!! Super Cool LED FAn (Toy)
We bought this for autistic son who loves lights and fans...perfect. It worked for about 10 mins and then broke...smelt like it was burning. We contacted the seller who asked us to send it back... errr hello disabld child cant get to the shops nevermind the post office.... DO NOT BUY CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SHODDY TOO!!!

BUY 1 GET 2 !!!! Super Cool LED FAn