on 26 July 2014
Hopefully it works better than it looks as the quality of the case and the way it is put together is pretty poor. The front of the casing has not been properly stuck onto the back so whoever looks after Quality Control at the manufacturer needs glasses......
on 10 August 2014
Many of the similar products have fiddly sliders to switch the inputs which as I read are sometimes pain to use or break with time. This one has nice big buttons making the switching reliable and it feels like it's going to last forever.
on 11 June 2015
Works very nicely. No degradation in sound. Love the solid feel of the buttons clicking - it's great this is done mechanically as this does not require a power cable. I just wish they could perhaps make a more compact version,
on 17 November 2015
Brilliant switch box. I have a Wien 8 track player and a Teleton 8 track player going through it to my Rotel RA311 amp and I use the other switch as a digital aux input for mp3 player and it works perfect for all of them. No back ground noise at all. UPDATE.... I now have 2 of these boxes one for multi inputs and now one for multi outputs for recording to a digital recorder and a Marconi reel to reel and it works perfect both ways.
on 11 January 2011
Solid & well made. Works reliably. Could do with some way of marking the purpose of each switch - I don't use it very often and can't remember which switch does what without trying each one.
on 4 March 2014
Does the job what it is intended to do with no noticeable audio quality loss. Would recommend to people who have one set of speakers and 3 devices.
on 23 June 2014
A brilliant little piece of kit and just what I was after to alternately feed both my Blu-Ray player and SACD player into the same amplifier.
on 16 January 2016
Switches between my PC sound output and music player with no problems. Nothing much to go wrong as it's mechanically switched.
on 11 July 2014
Easy to use and put together. Makes using different sound units through your sound system east to do. Compact and made well.
on 8 May 2014
Simply works as expected, nothing special to mention here.
I would buy it again if I needed similar device again.