4.0 out of 5 stars Helps sleep
Whenever I wear one of these strips I usually sleep straight through the night. Without one, I would frequently wake up with a stuffed up nose. The only negatives are 1) That the instructions aren't very clear on how to correctly position the strip, and 2) the price. Even at the discounted price on Amazon they are very expensive for what they are - a bandage containing a...
Published on 6 Oct. 2010 by Mr Analysis

3.0 out of 5 stars They do what they say but don't really work
I didn't notice a difference...oh actually yes I did well at least my partner did, she said I looked stupid.
Thing is they do do what they say, they open up your nose so that you can take in more air, so as far as that's concerned they work fine. For the price and for the look I can't recommend them though.
Published on 10 Mar. 2011 by l.sains

‹ Previous | 1 2 333 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Breath right, 26 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Breathe Right Nasal Strips Large Size 30 Strips (Personal Care)
I can get excited about these little sticking plasters with a strip of plastic, they do the job and help me breath at night, but I wish I didn't need them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice strips and they do help., 24 Oct. 2014
Mr. I. B. Hunter "Ian Hunter" (Horsham W.Sussex) - See all my reviews
I got these as they are too expensive in the high street, I do like them as they open the airways and breathing just seems to flow so much more easily.

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 6 May 2011
I have used the white breath right strips which I found excellent as I was hit with real problems breathing when I first fell pregnant, bought these to try and save a bit of money to be honest but they are like a plaster and don't actually seem to do anything at all! Also I read the comments which said that they were not too big - not the case for me, they were even a little on the large size for my other half and he hasn't the most petite snoz around!
I will stick to the white plastic ones I think from now on in a medium.

5.0 out of 5 stars These things work, 18 Oct. 2010
D. Ashby "IT Professional" (Belgium) - See all my reviews
Hi,

I have suffered for years from sinus problems while I sleep. Every night my nose blocks and I end up waking through the night with a dry mouth and being unable to breath through my nose. Of course this leads to snoring that is so loud it sometimes even wakes me.

These strips keep my nose open during the night and I now get a good nights sleep. I have tried other soltuons like a German product that you put up your nose (a couple of little tubes) that did not work.

It costs me about 30p to get a good nights sleep after years of rubish sleep, worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nearest thing to fresh air., 7 Sept. 2012
I've suffered from a 'stuffy' nose for years, and for years I've been using nasal decongestants to help me achieve a semi-decent night's sleep. I never particularly liked using decongestants because I frankly don't like putting chemicals inside myself. BreatheRight nasal strips aren't the full answer to the stuffiness I get in my nose but they certainly help in that they allow more air to enter my nostrils than would otherwise be the case and I generally get a better night's sleep now without having to use chemicals.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little random as to what is dispatched., 9 Mar. 2015
Colin Main (UK) - See all my reviews
If you are lucky, and they dispatch the TAN strips these are good, stay on and retain their shape (in other words, they keep your nasal passage open all night). These get 4 stars.

If you are unlucky, they will dispatch the CLEAR strips. These are less adhesive and not as strong; they also lose shape overnight, becoming less effective over time. These get 2 stars.

As far as I can tell it is hit-and-miss as to which you will receive - I have ordered twice and received one pack of each.

3.0 out of 5 stars It is ok and helps, 27 July 2013
The problem is that if you use it to often, the skin on your nose can not cope with it.
It does make you breath easily though :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective, 20 May 2013
I have been using this product for nearly 2 years and have to say it has been such a relief. I have a problem where i cannot breath effectively from one nostril due to blockage caused by a bent bone within my nose. Because of this i had been struggling to sleep well for many years. Having to rely on one nostril meant i also had to breathe from my mouth even more whilst asleep causing heavy dryness and snoring. Obviously snoring effects those around you, but it was the dryness which caused a lot of problems as it would force me to wake up in the middle of the night everyday in need for water. Plus the lack of ability to breathe effectively was also a problem.

Basically, since using breathe right nasal strips i no longer have troubles breathing whilst asleep, no more dryness and snoring as well. All in all a very good product.

If you find the price to be of concern there are cheaper versions of this product, but by no means are they as effective. Yes breathe right nasal strips are costly and if your someone like myself it would mean paying about 8-10 pound a month for regular use. However it is worth buying for relief of nasal congestion. It is a good alternative to medical treatments.

Hopefully this help.

5.0 out of 5 stars snoring not me anymore!!, 28 Oct. 2011
I started using 'Breathe right' strips a month ago to try and reduce my snoring which was becoming an issue as my partner couldn't get much sleep. I was a litttle sceptical about the product but I am very glad I tried it. My partner says that since using the strips I haven't snored once! They are easy to use and I breathe a lot more easily at night,a great product! Worth every penny and I now have a happy well rested partner instead of a grumpy old bear!

4.0 out of 5 stars limited success, 30 Oct. 2012
The strips definitly do work so help with snoring especially in the first few hours,and also they are,nt uncomfortable to wear it helps if your really carefull to get the positioning right and the right size.I,ve tried throat rinse and the mouth pieces you can get but these strips help most.My partner is a very light sleeper so she is the judge later through the night your throat tends to dry out and that causes snoring more so if theres been alchohol

‹ Previous | 1 2 333 | Next ›