4.0 out of 5 stars Helps sleep
Published on 6 Oct 2010 by Mr Analysis

3.0 out of 5 stars Hit and miss
Some nights my other half says these work really well and other nights not so good.
I feel like I can breathe better and don't wake up as much during the night.
I have on occasion found that they have come unstuck on one side.
There is a definite knack to putting these on, getting them just in the right place.
Overall worth using them, but they haven't...
Published 18 months ago by David Laidler

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps sleep, 6 Oct 2010
This review is from: Breathe Right Nasal Strips Large Size 30 Strips (Personal Care)
Whenever I wear one of these strips I usually sleep straight through the night. Without one, I would frequently wake up with a stuffed up nose. The only negatives are 1) That the instructions aren't very clear on how to correctly position the strip, and 2) the price. Even at the discounted price on Amazon they are very expensive for what they are - a bandage containing a strip of plastic. But, if you want a good night's sleep you have to pay through the nose....

5.0 out of 5 stars Save your marriage, 10 Nov 2010
Ok I'm not married just shacked up with my man but these lovely little plasters do save the day. Maybe not the most attractive night wear, but snoring is not a happy affliction for either of us and I tried Breathe Right about 3 years ago and haven't had a bad night since using them. Totally recommended but make sure the skin around your nose is dry before applying.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hit and miss, 30 Jun 2013
David Laidler (The Wire, England) - See all my reviews
I feel like I can breathe better and don't wake up as much during the night.
I have on occasion found that they have come unstuck on one side.
Overall worth using them, but they haven't completely eradicated the snoring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective, 20 May 2013
I have been using this product for nearly 2 years and have to say it has been such a relief. I have a problem where i cannot breath effectively from one nostril due to blockage caused by a bent bone within my nose. Because of this i had been struggling to sleep well for many years. Having to rely on one nostril meant i also had to breathe from my mouth even more whilst asleep causing heavy dryness and snoring. Obviously snoring effects those around you, but it was the dryness which caused a lot of problems as it would force me to wake up in the middle of the night everyday in need for water. Plus the lack of ability to breathe effectively was also a problem.

Basically, since using breathe right nasal strips i no longer have troubles breathing whilst asleep, no more dryness and snoring as well. All in all a very good product.

If you find the price to be of concern there are cheaper versions of this product, but by no means are they as effective. Yes breathe right nasal strips are costly and if your someone like myself it would mean paying about 8-10 pound a month for regular use. However it is worth buying for relief of nasal congestion. It is a good alternative to medical treatments.

Hopefully this help.

3.0 out of 5 stars They do what they say but don't really work, 10 Mar 2011
I didn't notice a difference...oh actually yes I did well at least my partner did, she said I looked stupid.
Thing is they do do what they say, they open up your nose so that you can take in more air, so as far as that's concerned they work fine. For the price and for the look I can't recommend them though.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but quality is hit and miss, 22 Jun 2014
Breatheright customer service is very poor too. These strips are the best of a bad bunch.

What I dont understand is how the strip is unsticky enough to leave my nose during the night and then stick to everything else.

Peh.

3.0 out of 5 stars A breath of fresh air !, 15 April 2011
These do work, my wife has tried various sprays to relieve a blocked nose at night but found that the sprays had long term side effects.
The strips provided relief without side effects - other than looking a bit funny !

3.0 out of 5 stars limited effectiveness, 5 Mar 2014
These strips are effective in reducing the vibration of my partner's snoring however they do not muffle the sound sufficiently and have had limited effectiveness in reducing my sleepness nights

3.0 out of 5 stars They don't eliminate snoring but they did reduce the noise ..., 1 Nov 2014
They don't eliminate snoring but they did reduce the noise. Think it depends on the individual, why they snore and how loud. But if snoring is driving you mad these are worth a go.

3.0 out of 5 stars Breath right, 26 Nov 2013
I can get excited about these little sticking plasters with a strip of plastic, they do the job and help me breath at night, but I wish I didn't need them.

Breathe Right Nasal Strips Large Size 30 Strips