Size: 6-14 Months|Colour: Pink Gingham/White Rib|Change

on 18 September 2013
I have one recommendation that if your baby has chunky legs then buy the next size up as the leg holes are not very stretchy. Other than that its a great item!!
on 11 March 2009
This is a really good idea, ensuring there's no poo leakage. My baby seemed very comfortable, it was easy to pull on and off and it looks really cute.
on 4 February 2010
This nappy is great - lovely colours and fits snugly. Fits well over swim nappy underneath for extra protection. Well recommended!
on 8 February 2016
After enrolling my 4 month old daughter for swimming lessons through Turtletots, I had to buy a swim nappy. I did not wish to purchase a Turtletots branded one, as am not a fan of logos on clothing, so plumped for these, as they were plain and could be used again for child number two whenever they come along, and would be fine for both boys and girls as the colours are not too 'one-sex-specific'.
I have already bought the small size, and they got a lot of use, but needed to purchase the next size up, as the small ones were leaving red marks on my daughter's (rather chubby) thighs!
Once on, they still allow for plenty of leg movement, as my daughter happily splashes her arms and legs regularly during lessons.
I would say they are true to the sizing as recommended by the manufacturer. The main navy part is made from thick neoprene (like a wetsuit) and the stripy waist and leg cuffs are a thicker version of swimming costume fabric, in a nice double layer and have plenty of stretch. The leg cuffs are tight but they do need to be, as need to stop and spillages!
The disposable nappies you wear underneath (e.g. Huggies) are merely there to catch the wee/poo, they are not absorbent like regular nappies, so IF your child does have a poo, it stays wet as the moisture content is not wicked away from the skin like in regular disposable nappies, and can be messy to clean up once you pull the neoprene nappy off!!
In a nutshell, we have done one set of 10 lessons with Turtletots with only one poo, but plenty of wees and no leakages into the pool - phew!!
on 1 April 2015
Lovely item but had to return and get a bigger size as it came up quite small. I think the sizes should be a bit clearer, 0-4 months on here is actually a small on the packet and this only goes up to 6kg...my two month old is already 5.7kg!
on 22 July 2015
This design is so cute - I adore it on my little boy! The happy nappy works well and does what it's supposed to, so I'm very happy with purchase. My 12 month old is 10kg and I find this to be a touch big on him. But not so big that I worry about any accidents in the pool escaping the nappy.
on 5 February 2013
PRATCTICAL AND EASY SWIM SUIT. EASY TO SWIM WITH AND BABY DOESNT CRY WHEN YOU PUT IT ON .GOOD BUY
on 23 May 2009
reall love this. baby hasn't tested this completely...thank goodness, but i have never worried about it leaking. fits really well around legs. feel it helps to keep her warm as well. does take a bit of pulling and tugging to get it on, but never really bother baby
on 12 April 2016
Cute product that does the job. Found that ours came a little larger than expected (and so probably would have been rejected by Water Babies!) but with a Huggies Little Swimmers nappy on underneath for an extra level of "safety", we have been fine.
on 28 March 2016
i wish these came in a wider array of non-gendered colours (why isn't there a bright red, or green etc?) but it does the job and little man is comfy in it. And he gets to pretend to be a shark during swimming lessons...