on 6 March 2012
For the three days that my headphones worked, I couldn't have been happier. Great bass, surprisingly good treble and a comfortable fit. The protective bag and easy to use jack accessories were all perfect.

I'd read reviews saying that the wire is very delicate as it leaves the bottom of the left can. However, I trusted my friend who has the same headphones and described them as "indestructible". That said, I was extra careful with the wire. But on only the FOURTH day of light use, I noticed that the wire had fallen out, exposing the delicate wires from within the can. Luckily, my seller agreed to replace them with a pair of Stanton DJ Pro 60s. A superior product.
on 15 June 2012
I'm only new to djing and so am not much of an authority but to me they have excellent sound and are very comfortable as I have worn them for hours at a time. I researched a lot of headphones before buying any and these seem to be the best for the price. I bought these when they were £25. I have heard of other people having problems with the left ear cup connection but they have been fine for me.