4.0 out of 5 stars Better than Autostop
Published 3 months ago by Pete

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible and doesn't work.
I can't believe this has a good review.

Having used normal just for men for years I have just tried this. Total rubbish and now have to go out and buy some more just for men original.

It's premixed and pretty useless using the comb.
Published 5 months ago by Gadget

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than Autostop, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Just For Men H40 Medium Dark Brown Hair Color 60 ml (Personal Care)
I have used the original JFM for a few years now (cough cough), but I noticed that the formula had changed to make it less viscous when shaking the mix. At first I thought the batch was wrong but eventually I realised something had changed - and it wasn't me. However, the stuff worked, but some re-application was necessary for stubborn areas. The only downside was that sometimes I ended up too dark (but not tall and handsome unfortunately).
I then decided to try the ''new, new, new'' auto-stop stuff with the silly tube and teeny brush applicator - but never again. The stuff does not apply uniformly and for the first time I ended up with large patches of uncoloured hair - particularly at the back where you cannot see and someone then says with some hint of glee, ''you are going grey at the back!'' No brown stuff Sherlock. Keep to the non-autostop JFM.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible and doesn't work., 5 Mar 2014
Gadget "Gadget" (UK) - See all my reviews
I can't believe this has a good review.

It's premixed and pretty useless using the comb.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, looks very natural and doesn't take lots ..., 27 July 2014
Great Product, looks very natural and doesn't take lots of time, I will buy it again if it is not more expensive

5.0 out of 5 stars Used this fearing the worst….but pleasantly surprised, 25 Jan 2014
Finally dared to try this, fearing I would emerge from the shower with orange or jet black hair, but actually was pleasantly surprised. I only had some greying to the sides of my thatch. Seems to have matched my normal hair colour perfectly and fixed the greying. Wife didn't notice til I pointed out the missing grey and nobody at work has laughed at me yet, so think i may have got away with it! Ordering more!

Just For Men H40 Medium Dark Brown Hair Color 60 ml