5.0 out of 5 stars Completly satisfied
Having used this product for some years, from high street stores, I now find that it is much easier and cheaper to purchase direct from Amazon
Published on 28 Aug. 2009 by president

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not take on some greys even after 2nd application!!
Being blonde myself and started to go grey slowly on the side and back of my head I come across this on Amazon and decided to give it a go!

Published on 9 April 2013 by David Badger

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not take on some greys even after 2nd application!!, 9 April 2013
David Badger (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Just For Men H10 Sandy Blond Hair Color 60 ml (Personal Care)

I used the product as directed on the box and started with the sides and back first then the rest of my head, I did notice after that my hair was a good shade of blonde and did some of the grey but not all ;-( So I decided to try another application straight afterwards and make sure that it was not over an hour old as the product stops working otherwise!

After the 2nd time around the same problem happened... the sides are still grey but more evenly so but was happy with my hair shade on the rest of my hair, So all in all I used it for 10 mins and also remembered that I did use a grease base hair product the day before which could of been the reason why it did not take on some parts of my hair?

But saying this the product is very easy to use and does not smell like other hair colour products out there these days, Just one shampoo afterwards and your done! I will give this another go and see what the next results will be without any other product in my hair before I use this and write another review soon when I have. (look below)

My 2nd review! now on my 4th (just for men) I found that I had to leave it on for ten minutes after application to get 99% of my grey hair to go sandy Blonde but that's me with experimentation on my own head but works for me and love the colour!

2.0 out of 5 stars OK Hair Colour, 18 Jan. 2011
Bought this at my husband's request. Can't see that it makes much difference actually but he is happy and, as us girls know, it is all about how you feel about yourself really! Easy to use and not at all messy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Completly satisfied, 28 Aug. 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 11 May 2014
I was worried about buying this product online as hair products can be hit or miss, but it was fine, only one problem it was delivered late and i had to phone the seller to ask why, but it was sorted out and was with me the next day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just for Men Sandy Blonde, 4 Mar. 2012
I have used this product before and I am extremely satisfied with it. It does exactly what it says it does, leaving my hair not only looking good but feeling nice and soft.

3.0 out of 5 stars More Sandy than Blond - does not last long enough, 11 Aug. 2013
Peter G (Maidenhead, England) - See all my reviews
This does not make me blond, is more brown with a sandy (red/orange) tinge. Also the dye wears off (or goes more orange) in less than a week, which is far too short a time for this price! - hence the lower star rating. But it works ok.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not too sure about this, 11 Oct. 2013
Peter B (Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
I probably didn't follow the instructions properly and would have benefited from leaving the dye on for longer than the recommended time, but it made absolutely no difference to the colour of my hair. Won't be bothering with it again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Just For Men Hair Colour, 26 April 2014
Except for staining the bath and the one hand where I did not wear a glove.....it did nothing what so ever...unless you want to count a slight red tinge in my hair that I spend days trying to wash out

5.0 out of 5 stars poor packaging, 12 July 2012
Derek J. Hyde "Redukki" (London) - See all my reviews
The product is excellent but the packaging hopeless, the item arrived in a padded paper envelope and was totaly crushed, the items inside were in tact due to being of hard plastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars, 9 Nov. 2013
Great product!!Hard to find,but Amazon always saves the day!!I've tried loads of different brands and this is definitely the best!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›