5.0 out of 5 stars You can use this bubble bath even if you have Eczema!
Published on 13 July 2008 by J

2.0 out of 5 stars and i knew it very nice. But when i ordered it from here
I both that shower gel before, and i knew it very nice. But when i ordered it from here, its not the same. The smell is not refreshing, its like it was already opened and left. The gel is more thicker. I will never order it again. Poor quality. i give a 2 star because the delivery was fast.
Published 1 month ago by Bea

5.0 out of 5 stars You can use this bubble bath even if you have Eczema!, 13 July 2008
J "J" (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dead Sea Spa Magik Refreshing Bath Shower Gel 350ml/11oz (Personal Care)
I love this stuff - I have had Eczema all of my life, and am stuck with the same boring prescribed bath oils which don't foam. However, I have absolutely no problems with this product - and I love the bubbles! I think it might even help soothe my skin. It certainly does not sting, make me itch or leave a rash - and I am very intollerant to most products, even soaps. So even if you have very sensitive skin, give this a go - you will be pleasantly surprised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great brand!, 12 Dec. 2012
I have bought this along with the body lotion for my sons they both get dry skin after baths and showers and its always when I've used a product with sls in it. So I found these items in a shop in town and then found them cheaper on here. This foams up really nicely for a bath and gives a good lather in the shower and after drying there skin is soft and not itchy. This used along with the lotion has really sorted the dry skin out and the fragrance whilst not your typical kiddy bath product smell is still liked by them both would highly recommend this range to any age.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for psoriasis, 11 April 2014
Bought this as present for family member who suffers with psoriasis. Finds it does not irritate his skin as normal shower products do

5.0 out of 5 stars shower gel great, 3 Mar. 2014
I love the smell and texture of this product and the more natural ingredients. It is expensive but worth it as it provides a luxurious bath/shower gel (plenty of bubbles).

5.0 out of 5 stars the best, 20 July 2010
this is quite simply the best bath wash product on the market. have recommended this to friends with eczema, resuts were miraculous

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing !, 24 May 2014
As a sufferer of Psoriasis for many years I've been stuck with the usual creams and ointments prescribed by the doctor. I have found these to be a little hit and miss as one day they will help greatly, and the next barely do anything if not make it worse. I have used bath salts for a few years and have generally found these have helped, but nothing has been as good as the Dead Sea Spa Magik range of products. This shower/bath gel is absolutely amazing I've used it in a bath and also as a shower gel, and in either application the item moisturises my skin brilliantly and leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. Can't imagine myself living without it now ! I would highly recommend it to anybody, especially Psoriasis and eczema sufferers !

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing, 17 Jan. 2014
Refreshing, leaves the skin glowing, smells great and I'm sure the dead sea minerals are great for the skin. However this is a touch too expensive to use and buy regularly!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent for sensitive/dry skin, 24 Jun. 2014
Bookaholic - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I have sensitive skin, so most bath products are no good to me and have a drying effect on my skin. This one was fabulous, left my skin feeling soft and supple. One of the best bath gels I have ever used, and I intend to keep on using it. The scent was therapeutic and relaxing as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shower gel, 16 April 2015
I love this, it feels really nice on my sore skin (psoriasis on my legs) as there's no perfume or anything. I like the smell too, but it wouldn't be for everyone as it's a strong mineral smell. I would recommend this for anyone who has any skin issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for sensitive skin, 4 April 2015
A really nice shower gel that doesn't aggravate my daughter's sensitive, eczema-prone skin or dry it out. She uses it with the body lotion from the same range.

Dead Sea Spa Magik Refreshing Bath Shower Gel 350ml/11oz