5.0 out of 5 stars Fellow eczema sufferers... Buy this!
Steroids are bad for you, e45 was useless, eucerin stings and numbs, expensive lotions and potions from retailers that claimed to be amazing irritated my skin and made it worse.

Published on 7 Jun. 2012 by Ms. J. M. Roe

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
did not work on my rash
Published 7 months ago by Tezza

5.0 out of 5 stars Fellow eczema sufferers... Buy this!, 7 Jun. 2012
Ms. J. M. Roe (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Dermatological Cream - 100 ml (Personal Care)

I picked this up today in a desperate attempt to use something soothing and moisturising as I like their products generally. I wasn't disappointed! Reduced the suffering of dry, itching, red patches in two applications. Glad I found something as relieving as this and will spread the word of a decent reasonably priced products to other ppl who struggle with skin conditions!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another favourite item...., 3 Jan. 2012
i like all Neutrogena products and this particular item help decrease the rough dry patches on my face during the extreme cold weather we had for the last 2 years.It is also very useful for my dry cuticles!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for the driest of skin, 21 Jun. 2010
This is an excellent cream for those very dry patches that nothing else seems to moisturise. Easy to apply and not so greasy as petroleum jelly. Great for hands and body. Not always easy to source in the high street so I am buying on-line now.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only product that works!, 17 April 2012
I have cracked skin on hands and soles of feet and this is the only product that controls it.
I have tried numerous other products over the years both prescription and non prescription, and this is by far the best.
I hope that it is not being discontinued as I can only find it online now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for eczema, 22 Feb. 2014
My kids put this on at the first sign of a flare up of eczema and it clears it up before it gets hold. So much better than steroid creams which thin the skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cream in the world!, 4 Aug. 2013
I think Neutrogena dermatological is the best cream in the world. It leaves the skin rehydrated for ages - absolutely brilliant stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars TRUE...NEUTROGENA CREAMS, ALL OF THE LINE, ARE THE BEST FOR DERMATITIS!, 23 May 2013
If you suffer from atopic dermatitis and you already tried everything in the book...without much success...give Neutrogena creams a try! For me it is the only line of products that works for atopic dermatitis! This is one of the many, positive reviews, so buy with confidence!

5.0 out of 5 stars Less itchy scratchy eczema, 10 Feb. 2015
It's nothing better than being recommended by fellow eczema sufferers to good products for my skin.

I am living with eczema(and other annoying skin conditions) for 40 years ,mild to moderate condition compare to 20 years ago, bad when I was young..... Yes, tried every emolient/ cream on earth!. Some good,O.k.and other terrible. Just mentioning Aqueous cream and E45 makes my skin very itchy!

This is very good. Texture is almost identical to my favorite Neutogena hand cream. Very thick but surprisingly sink into skin well where Vaseline doesn't. I do get itchy with Vaseline,too.

Especially it's useful for spot tratment on mildly affected area or in between course of topical steroid treatments. Also good to apply on top of my usual body moisturizer to seal.

This, of course, doesn't cure what I have been suffering for my entire life, but I notice since using this cream, I need less steroid, less often now.

Extremely helpful and useful cream.

It would be great one day I can say goodbye to eczema and steroid cream because of this,perhaps that's a wishful thinking and I don't expect that.

I'll buy this cream again which is quite rare thing to say.

Worth a try, if no good, use as a hand/foot cream.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 3 July 2011
Like the other reviewers I have found this cream difficult to buy in the shops as its the only one which doesn't irritate my skin. If you are allergic to aquaeous cream, E45 and all the other creams that are supposed to be OK for eczema sufferers then give this one a go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective Cream for Dry and Chapped Skin., 24 Jan. 2015
Paul E (Derbyshire (UK)) - See all my reviews
Cold weather seems to play havoc with the skin on the back my hands. I probably don't dry them thoroughly enough after washing, especially at my workplace where low-grade recycled paper towels are provided. At times the skin may crack and slight bleeding will occur. A colleague, who noticed this condition, recommended this Neutrogena hand cream.

After taking her advice and purchasing a tube, I'm very pleased with the results. The cream has a quite thick consistency and takes a couple of minutes to rub into the skin and be fully absorbed. It forms an effective barrier which helps to prevent my skin drying out. I re-apply this cream a couple more times throughout the day. Personally, I haven't experienced any undesirable reactions as a result of the ingredients used in this cream !

Recommended....