5.0 out of 5 stars Banish those Mosquitos!!!!
Simples...!!!! Just put it on one hour before bed and you have a peaceful night without those irritating buzzzzzzzzes from those flies and mosquitos. Really does work!
Published on 11 Jun 2009 by P. Z. Baderman

1.0 out of 5 stars Love the first but never got the second
This "product" is really good but the seller is poor and wouldn't use them again. I got the actual plug in ages ago in superdrug but I wanted to buy a refill, the only problem was if I went to the shops I had to buy the whole plug in again so I looked on here and found this one. Is really good though, really stops me from getting bitten.
I ordered two of this but...
Published 13 months ago by samantha1987

5.0 out of 5 stars Banish those Mosquitos!!!!, 11 Jun 2009
P. Z. Baderman "FoxyRoxi" (Verwood, Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jungle Formula Mosquito Killer Plug In Refill - 35 ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 7 Oct 2009
Does exactly what it says on the bottle. Have used this product a few times now and I can honestly say I havent had any problems with mosquito bites when indoors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 2 Dec 2012
It does what it says on the box. It would be nice to know wether these insects feel any pain during this operation. I would award 5 stars if I knew they died in sreaming agony.

5.0 out of 5 stars I will never go abroad without this, 19 Nov 2012
I have always been attacked by mossies on holiday, worse places being Greece and the Caribbean, always at night and in the room - kind of ruins your holiday when youve been bitten to death..

This product is AMAZING, I purchased thinking well here we go again and went off for a week in Corfu - it's the first time I've never been bitten at night or been woken up by the sound of the bussing around your ear, knowing it will be seconds before the urge to scratch will set in.

I will never go overseas again without this, it's very economical, used for 1 week solid looks like it's still full. Used alongside REPEL 50 if you darte go out this is also fabulous stuff Repel 55 Deet Insect Repellent - 120ml

I am 40 this year, I only wish i had found this sooner, thanks Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service, 24 Aug 2011
This was delivered very quickly and even though I made a mistake with the delivery address they amended it and sent it to my mum's address instead of mine. Would definitely use this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's brilliant, 13 Aug 2011
It's brilliant, no more sleepless nights because of the mosquitoes. You need to remeber however to switch it off in the morning otherwise it won't last long. Worth the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 28 Dec 2013
Bought this for use in a flat in Spain.
Worked well, as when we ran out the mosquito's came back with vengeance!

1.0 out of 5 stars Love the first but never got the second, 24 Sep 2013
I ordered two of this but only received one which came straight away and before the delivery date but unfortunately I only received one but paid for two. Well I contacted the seller and they said they would send me another but unfortunately it never came and I actually forgot all about it because I was using the first one. Well just remember and never actually received it. Am very disappointed and will never be using this seller again. (The product is good though)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mozzy Killer, 16 May 2011
Mrs. Angela I. Pescod "Mackem babe" (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This is brilliant we use it in our motorhome works fantastic just cover up your drinks else you'll be drinking them best product ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars no mozzi bites, 26 Mar 2011
Great product, used in egypt renowned for mozzies none of us got a single bite while we slept, had it plugged in 24 hrs a day and hardley any used, can re use it again.

Jungle Formula Mosquito Killer Plug In Refill - 35 ml