5.0 out of 5 stars Joint Ace a wonder product !
It may sound like the slick sales pitch of a 'snake oil salesman' in the old Wild West movies, but Joint Ace really is a 'wonder product' !

I and my wife have been using it for over two years now whenever we have a muscle or joint ache (and being in our 70's we have an increasing number) and it is wonderful how those aches and pains seem to disappear overnight...
Published on 30 Dec 2010 by Peter Stanhope

3.0 out of 5 stars Join massage Gel
If you get this from a highstreet store you would have to pay a lot more.The gel was ok but do's not complety take away the pain good for short term releaf
Published 20 months ago by robert

5.0 out of 5 stars Joint Ace a wonder product !, 30 Dec 2010
Peter Stanhope (York, UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vitabiotics Jointace Aromatic Massage Gel - 75ml (Personal Care)

I and my wife have been using it for over two years now whenever we have a muscle or joint ache (and being in our 70's we have an increasing number) and it is wonderful how those aches and pains seem to disappear overnight !

I apply the sweet smelling gel to the affected area on my arms, knees, back or even a big toe once, and then go to bed. In the morning the aches or pains have somehow disappeared through the soothing and penetrating action of the aromatic oils in the Joint Ace gel.

My wife also suffered a searing pain from her back down to her ankle a few weeks ago and by repeated application of Joint Ace over the weeks it has now gone altogether !

We always have Joint Ace in stock in our bathroom cupboards - in fact we buy it in 'wholesale quantities' (well four tubes at a time) through Amazon UK. We would never be without it now.

We also take Joint Flex in strawberry syrup form each day to keep our joints supple too. Health Perception Joint Flex Liquid Glucosamine & Chondroitin 500/400mg 300ml

One tip about the gel. The tube can go firm in colder weather, if kept in a cold atmosphere. So best throw it into a washbowl of hot water a few minutes before squeezing the tube to apply it liberally - then it comes out as a soothing soft oil. Very easy to spread and massage in !!

I would highly recommend BOTH of the above products for anyone with joint or muscle aches in older age and have passed the tip to many friends.

(Note: I am NOT a doctor or a physician)

4.0 out of 5 stars Smells fantastic & makes joint massage smoother., 21 Aug 2011
I have been using this product to help ease achillies pain & tightness following running training & some 'boot camp' classes. It makes massage very smooth though it is quite thick which allows a longer massage before it soaks in - which is a good thing. The smell is fantastic, invigorating and relaxing at the same time. The first tube I bought was a little difficult to squeeze the gel out but the second tube has a redesigned lid that seems a little easier. I love this product and find that it does help ease joint pain significantly when used regularly. I do sometimes wonder if it is the ingredients of the gel or the massage action that creates the positive effects but whatever it is it works and makes the room smell great too. Despite my frequent reference to the great smell it is not like other 'rub' products which leaves a wake of smell behind you after use. It seems that once it is well rubbed in the smell goes.

5.0 out of 5 stars JOINTACE, 22 Sep 2011
I buy this product for my mother who suffers terribly with arthritis. She gets great relief from it and finds it much better than prscriptive alternatives.Delivery is prompt and the price is good. Thankyou for a great buy.Jointace is the best of its kind.

5.0 out of 5 stars shampoo, 27 Jan 2014
it is the only shampoo and conditioner that suits my hair. my hair dresser always COMMENTS ON THE LOVELY CONDITION OF MY HAIR FOR AN ELDERLY LADY.

4.0 out of 5 stars good ingrediants, 28 Mar 2012
Good product with some good ingredients. Have used this because elbow joint problems from weight lifting does a good job of lessening the pain.

5.0 out of 5 stars jointace, 30 Oct 2011
Great smell, very aromatic. The ointment tingles on the skin after a moment - in a good way. Eases pain well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Excellent! as husband was climbing the walls with the pain, and this gel worked brilliant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Knee Joint Gel., 23 Jun 2014
Good priced Purchase Cheaper than Chemist Price. Easy to apply, but need to massage gel well over the joint. Seems to help somewhat! Will see how results improve after a couple of weeks or so. Recommend Item.

4.0 out of 5 stars great results, 9 Jun 2014
Limited on pain relief my father can have due to the amount of meds he takes, this works well on his aching joints

2.0 out of 5 stars Joint Gel, 19 May 2014
Horrible smell which lingers for ages, burns anywhere else you touch on your body, didn';t find any improvement to my hands at all.