5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!
As someone who has an oily t-zone and sensitive skin (therefore am prone to breakouts and allergic reactions), I find this very good. Absorbs nicely into your skin and leaves it feeling very smooth, it smells nice too and you don't have to use a lot. :)
Published on 3 Mar. 2011 by Karen

3.0 out of 5 stars For psoriasis, not up to the job on its own
Published on 19 Aug. 2012 by Alsatian1

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 3 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Dead Sea Spa Magik Rich Moisturiser 75ml/2.5oz (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best moisturiser!, 10 May 2012
I also have the night cream and you can really tell the difference between them. This one is the perfect day cream, its silky smooth and has the perfect amount of moisturiser for the day! It' not greasy great for sensitive skin as has no smells!
Night cream is also highly recommended!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Moisturiser, 6 Mar. 2011
K. Page (Derby, UK) - See all my reviews
I used to buy expensive moisturiser, until i went to a spa which used the dead sea spa magik products and left there feelign amazing. My skin loves the products and i would definately recommend everyone to try them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 20 Jun. 2011
Very good moisturiser, with a pleasant scent. It leaves the skin perfect and good hydratation. I recommend it to every one, excellent quality/price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 3 Dec. 2013
I have always been one for the cheaper moisturisers as I have never really seen them as an essential, but my skin is very volatile at the moment with big pores and spots appearing. I have found other brands such as Simple and Johnsons to make my skin feel greasy or heavy, and they put me off moisturisers for a good while! I tried this and I love it! I apply it each evening and in the morning before I do my make up and it makes my skin feel so much healthier and brighter, making my pores and spots a little less noticeable! If you want a moisturiser that won't leave your skin greasy or heavy, this is the one! Lovely and light but does a great job!! I'd also recommend any of the other products in this brand - they are all great!! (Even if a little more pricey that the high street equivalents!)

3.0 out of 5 stars For psoriasis, not up to the job on its own, 19 Aug. 2012
Alsatian1 (Coventry, UK) - See all my reviews
As a means to keep skin moisturised, I have to say with psoriasis on the face this isn't up to the job. This is not to criticise it too much, as most basic moisturisers are like that, but I had hoped for a little more longevity in the moisture levels. It can also leave my skin stinging a bit, which I believe is due to parfum in the ingredients. I wish something that is meant to be natural didn't have this in, as it rules it out for people with very sensitive or problem skin. For people with normal skin, I think that it would be a high quality performer that offers something more healthy than many more chemical based brands, but for psoriasis it doesn't really help. Delivery was very efficient.

5.0 out of 5 stars favourite, 1 Mar. 2012
J. Cambridge - See all my reviews
This is my favourite Moisturiser. It's creamy without being too thick. I have 'older' skin and have obviously tried lots and lots of moisturisers. I'm glad I have found one which suits me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 18 July 2011
Karen McCaffrey (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
What a lovely moisturiser, you name it Ive bought it from the expensive to the cheap and this is by far the best. It smells lovely also which is a bonus. My skin is a combination between oily and normal and its perfect, its not greasy and leaves your skin feeling just lovely, will buy this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 July 2012
Really good for dry mature skin.. Feels really soft and hydrated. Will definately buy more product from this range .

5.0 out of 5 stars super moisturiser, 7 Sept. 2011
Running a cleaning company my hands are always dry this is brilliant cream.Would recommend this cream.For any one with very dry hands like mine.

Dead Sea Spa Magik Rich Moisturiser 75ml/2.5oz