Size: 320ml|Change

on 26 February 2011
I have used this shampoo for a number of years along with the conditioning serum, as I have excema and psoriasis on my scalp. Was sick of itching, flaking and sometimes weeping scalp, this was recommended to me by a naturopath and having tried all tar based shapoos and medicinal ones I was sceptical to say the least. I noticed an improvement straight away and within two weeks my scalp had completely cleared up!! I now use nothing else. If like I was, you were losing hope PLEASE try this I cannot say enough positive things about this product. A great find and such a relief!
0Comment|86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 June 2011
Finally a really good product for scalp psoriasis! I'm so glad I found it (I bought it after reading the reviews on Amazon). It really helped me with the irritated, dry, itchy and flaky skin - they are all gone now. I keep using the shampoo along with the Dead Sea Spa Magik Conditioning Scalp Mud 150ml/5oz as I like the moisturising sensation it leaves on my scalp and also how my hair feels - silky and shinier. If you have scalp psoriasis this is definetely a product worth trying.
on 14 November 2012
Approx 12 months ago, my scalp became itchy and flaky, so I purchased this to treat it. Within a couple of weeks, my scalp had returned to normal!! I have continued to use this product, along with the conditioning scalp mud, as it leaves my hair feeling lovely and in great condition.
on 21 November 2011
I used to have a problem with itchy, flaky scalp from psoriasis. I couldn't wear black tops, because I was shedding so many flakes, and the itchiness was driving me mad.
I tried this shampoo in desperation, because I read about it online.
Boy I'm glad I did. After a few weeks of using it my scalp was so much better.
I've now been using it for about two months, and my scalp is 99% clear. I am going to buy some for my daughter in law now, because she has psoriasis too. That's one Xmas present sorted.
on 3 July 2014
I can't get over just how good this shampoo is. I was worried, because i have oily roots and colour-treated hair - but i had no need to worry. The delivery was super fast, too. The shampoo is a lovely, thick, white cream, which washes away grease and also adds moisture to the rest of your hair - and not much is needed to wash. It lathers well and leaves hair feeling soft, shiny, so clean and moisturised. And my scalp feels lovely. I used another conditioner i already have, but using it after this shampoo was dramatically better results than with any other shampoos i've tried. Then left my hair to dry for a while and it was so lovely without the usual fast drying and dry fizz on my curly(ish), quite fine hair. Finished off with the dryer - which was so easy - and no more flyaway hair! The seller - shop for spa - also added two little extra items in the range to try, which was a nice surprise. Can't rate the shampoo and seller enough.

Update 17th July:

Just to say, this shampoo is brilliant. Never had such clean hair that felt so soft. No colour has been removed from my hair, and the oily root problem is massively improved - leaving me to go up to 4 days before i need to wash again. So even more impressed with this shampoo. Also, not flyaway and being too clean on mid-lengths to ends, as some shampoos do which help with oily roots. I'll be buying this from now on and trying the conditioner next time.

Further update:

Decided to try this on my dog - being a safe shampoo - with fantastic results! He's never been so clean, soft and shiny with lasting results - and i only did one shampoo. This is by far the best results even on him. I like the fact that one shampoo caters for the whole family, even with our differences.
on 10 April 2013
I tried this as previous reviews raved about it being a miracle cure.

I have had a dry flaky scalp for a few years now and tried many many products. This wasn't the worst, but it didn't make a difference to my itchy flakes. Too drying for my particular scalp problem (whatever that is), back to the drawing board!
on 20 August 2013
This shampoo is ok but it does not cure severe psoriasis, it work fine for a while but afterwards it does not a resolute action
on 18 September 2011
I have a problem with dry and itchy scalp and was very happy when I found this product. But unfortunately there was no difference at all. Will not buy this product again.
I bought as well the Dead Sea Spa Magic Shower Cream for my boyfriend who has psoriasis and it didn't help him at all.
on 29 October 2013
It has been 15 washes with this shampoo and I love it! I started to notice results within the second application. I suffered from dry, flaky and itchy scalp particularly at the front of the head... not sure due to hormones or stress but the combination of coconut oil and this has made my life easier! I apply coconut oil in the scalp and leave it over night or if in a hurry about 30 minutes, then I wash it with this shampoo and leave it for 3 min on the scalp. The only thing I would say is that the hair tangles a lot and to avoid any conditioner I just rinse it with diluted apple cider vinegar which does the same plus is antibacterial for the scalp. But this is just me and my fine difficult hair.
on 11 July 2015
I have suffered with Scalp Psoriasis for a few years and have tried various different shampoos/ medicated shampoos. I can honestly say that even after the second wash with Magik Mineral Shampoo, my scalp has almost completely cleared up! I cannot recommend this product enough!