Colour: White|Size: M|Change
Price:£2.50+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 24 October 2010
This product works. I had a nasty little corn on the corner of my little toe, probably a result of wearing my party shoes a little too often recently! It looked unsightly and as someone who likes to wear strapy shoes I was adament to get rid of it if possible. I firstly tried the clear corn plasters so I could still get away with wearing my strapy shoes but let me assure you they are useless! Do not try those! Not particulary clear, they last all of an hour before falling off and I did not see any difference what so ever, so I decided to give thses compeed plasters a try. They work! The plasters stay in place a treat and when they naturally came off, I saw the corn reducing in size each time. I have gone through an entire pack granted, but it is virtually disappeared. I have ordered a second pack just to ensure the last of my corn clears completly and then horray my strapy shoes will be back! Yes it has taken a little time, but the relief of knowing that unsighlty corn is no more is wonderful!
on 3 November 2009
Having spent years nursing my feet with poor fitting boots in the military... compeed is one of those things you wonder how you ever did without! If you are involved with mountain walking you probably already use it. If you are new to hill walking and canoe sport... it will be invaluable in your first aid kit. It's not a miracle cure for blisters... but as close as you ae going to get.
on 17 August 2009
During my Gold Duke of Edinburgh I got some nasty blisters which were really painful. The moment I put one of these plasters on I couldn't feel my blisters at all and then, they didn't bother me for the rest of the expedition. I would recommend these to anyone.
on 31 May 2012
best product on the market,
80+ yr old now walking without pain or discomfort
well worth the money and the blister packs are a must for all hill walkers
on 6 June 2013
These corn plasters worked fine for me. They stayed attached for 3 to 4 days through baths and showers (depending on whether they stuck to my socks or not), and took away all the pain from the corn whilst providing cushioning from my shoes. They're quite slim and pretty much invisible, but be careful when ordering - the picture on the website says the pack contains 10 plasters, but my second order the seller sent me a 6 plaster pack. I complained and they sent me another 6 pack, so I got 12 in the end.
on 13 December 2012
These sort of replace the much larger heel plasters that are no longer available (please Compeed, bring them back) and being smaller sometimes don't cover all the affected heel. However, they are easy to use, stick, and do soften and heal the skin.
on 28 February 2015
Having suffered from a veruca for many years I was told to exclude the air these plasters stick really well even walking along a beach with sand and sea water excellent really recommend these.
on 8 July 2013
I am so amazed by the new Compeed Blister plasters. Last week I spent three days in London with my husband which included lots of walking. On my first day I managed to get a blister on my left foot (inner side of my heel), as I was expecting something like this to happen I had one sample of compeed blister medium plaster in my bag, as it was only lunch time I knew that by evening the blister would be in a very very painful state, so I used the compeed blister plaster and off I went. I walked for the rest of the day like nothing happened. No pain, the plaster stayed in place. Aftet applying my only sample I had with me, another blister on my right foot (again inner side of my heel) appeared. I couldn't believe it (as I had all the other samples I received from BzzAgent in the suitcase in the hotel room). So I had to use an ordinary plaster and after little while the ordinary plaster peeled off the skin and the shoe was rubbing the blister again. Even when the plaster stayed in place I could feel a slight discomfort and pain. The moment I got back to our hotel I used Compeed Blister plaster and it was such a relief. I had Compeed Blister plaster on even when showering and it stayed in place and felt like a second skin. After removing the plaster the blister peeled off as well, but was absolutely painless and I can confirm that it healed faster than without using this incredible Compeed Blister plaster.
on 21 July 2013
These are superb corn plasters. Very easy to use and as they are transparent barely noticeable, especially with strappy sandals. After just a week a noticeable improvement. Highly recommended.
on 6 July 2014
When it comes to treating blisters there's nothing more effective than Compeed blister plasters. That is, if they actually stay on, which isn't always the case. Yes, it's expensive, but quality has it's price. I tried cheaper, non-branded versions and they were nowhere near as effective. One of the big advantages of Compeed vs normal plasters is the thick gel layer which provides cushioning for sore spots. The other is the transparency of the plasters which makes them more discreet to wear in pumps, sandals, etc. And lastly, IF it does stick well, the plaster is so adhesive that it can be left on for days - surviving sweat and showers - which is great as you don't need to worry about it anymore once it's applied.
However, the "stickiness" issue (or rather the lack of it) is a big annoyance (hence only 4 out of 5 stars). At £1 per plaster it is extremely frustrating to have to throw one away after one hour of wear because it starts peeling off at the edges. Whether it stick well or not seems to be completely hit and miss - even when taking extra care with applying it.So, in a nutshell: Amazing product, but please, please sort out the stickiness!