5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the advert!
During my Gold Duke of Edinburgh I got some nasty blisters which were really painful. The moment I put one of these plasters on I couldn't feel my blisters at all and then, they didn't bother me for the rest of the expedition. I would recommend these to anyone.
Published on 17 Aug 2009 by EJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Great when they work but not sticky enough sometimes
Published on 27 Dec 2009 by Mrs. A. Day

‹ Previous | 1 2 323 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific product !, 10 Jun 2012
I have been unfortunate enough to have to use these plasters rather a lot recently due to wearing some new walking boots & can honestly say they are the best !! I did not have blisters but a very sore toe where it is touch & go as to whether or not I will loose a nail & these have given the wound a chance to heal without having to worry about the plaster coming off all the time. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars An essential for new shoes on wedding day!, 10 Aug 2014
Needed to buy extra toe plasters and underfoot plaster as well. Roll in to one pack - one for me and one for each of my daughters - bride and bridesmaid. Had to supplement pack with extra toe plasters and two underfoot plasters but to me it's an essential kit for our new shoes for wedding day. Sore feet are guaranteed to spoil your day so one pack for each of us.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps stop blisters, 5 Aug 2014
Cr Julien - See all my reviews
Perfect for helping prevent blisters on feet when you start to feel the rub but when they start to peel at the edges, e.g. after a bath, (and stick to socks) they can be tough to remove especially if skin underneath is a bit sore. When you have blisters this gives a layer of comfort but same issue removing them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great when they work but not sticky enough sometimes, 27 Dec 2009
Mrs. A. Day (Hinckley, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Compeed Blister Plaster Medium (Personal Care)
I would agree with most of the product description - when these work they really are life savers - thick, squishy padding to cushion and protect. You can apply them beforehand to protect yourself from blisters but they work equally as well if you apply them on top of a blister and they literally do act as a second skin. Once applied you can no longer feel any rubbing or irritation which is great.

I have to mark them down though as they do not always stay firmly in place as stated. I had to apply one of these over a blister last summer when I was walking in the Lake District. It seemed to stick on really well - no gaps and didn't seem to want to budge. However, within a couple of minutes, it had made its way round to the bottom of my foot. I tried again with no success. The next day I applied one an hour before we set out but, again, within 30 minutes it had shifted. No matter what I did they wouldn't stay fixed. I ended up applying extra plasters in an attempt to keep it in place, which did finally work.

Great product when they, just not always sticky enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Multi use and excellent product, 14 July 2014
Ian "Hillwalker" (Leicestershire,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Compeed Blister Plaster Medium (Personal Care)
Excellent product with loads of uses if you need a rubbing/padding solution. Suggest only buy the real thing!

4.0 out of 5 stars When it stays on it's magic, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Compeed Blister Plaster Medium (Personal Care)
When it comes to treating blisters there's nothing more effective than Compeed blister plasters. That is, if they actually stay on, which isn't always the case. Yes, it's expensive, but quality has it's price. I tried cheaper, non-branded versions and they were nowhere near as effective. One of the big advantages of Compeed vs normal plasters is the thick gel layer which provides cushioning for sore spots. The other is the transparency of the plasters which makes them more discreet to wear in pumps, sandals, etc. And lastly, IF it does stick well, the plaster is so adhesive that it can be left on for days - surviving sweat and showers - which is great as you don't need to worry about it anymore once it's applied.
However, the "stickiness" issue (or rather the lack of it) is a big annoyance (hence only 4 out of 5 stars). At £1 per plaster it is extremely frustrating to have to throw one away after one hour of wear because it starts peeling off at the edges. Whether it stick well or not seems to be completely hit and miss - even when taking extra care with applying it.So, in a nutshell: Amazing product, but please, please sort out the stickiness!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great plasters!, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Compeed Blister Plaster Medium (Personal Care)
Compeed Blister Plasters are so great! And I was very lucky to get them for free from Compeed. I've recently returned from a weekend trip with my husband. We did a lot of walking and I developed some really painful blisters. I wasn't sure what to expect, as I haven't used these plasters before. But decided to give them a try. I used medium ones. They were easy to apply and didn't cause any discomfort. They also lasted for a few days, which was a big plus.
And the most important thing is, that they really helped me get rid of those painful blisters within a week! Amazing :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely effective, 25 Jun 2014
This review is from: Compeed Blister Plaster Medium (Personal Care)
These plasters are so great! I was really lucky to have them, especially since I didn't have to pay for them. I've recently returned from a weekend trip with my husband. We did a lot of walking and I developed some really painful blisters. I wasn't sure what to expect, as I haven't used these plasters before. But decided to give them a try. I used medium ones. They were easy to apply and didn't cause any discomfort. They also lasted for a few days, which was a big plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Kit, 24 Jun 2014
This review is from: Compeed Blister Plaster Medium (Personal Care)
I carry these in my first aid kit whenever i go hill walking.

As soon as i feel a hot spot developing on my feet i will stop and pop one of these on.

They are quick and easy to apply and can save you a lot of agony if you apply them before the blister forms.

Wouldn't go without them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Painfree and cushioned, thank you Compeed, 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: Compeed Blister Plaster Medium (Personal Care)
I'd been out running in a new pair of trainers, the weather was hot and I think the new shoes and the fact that the heat had swelled my feet a bit resulted in a sore and painful blister. I was so annoyed as I thought that there would be no more running for a week or so. I then thought about my Compeed Blister plasters that I'd been sent from bzzagent to try. Well the relief was instant, it really cushioned the painful blister and somehow helped to clear it up to the point where I felt comfortable running again the next day - which still wearing my Compeed blister plaster of course.

‹ Previous | 1 2 323 | Next ›