5.0 out of 5 stars Ouch!
Well, thats a word I will not be saying when using this item! got the big one for all size pans, and it is really good, far better than my old metal one, which I hated trying to keep clean, this one is far better and cleans up so easy.
Published 10 months ago by caviate emptor

3.0 out of 5 stars Works OK but beware on gas hob
Use this over pots or frying pan and it will stop spatters (as any shield would). However you can't leave unsupervised in case it slips or the heat from a gas hob burns off the black paint (as it did on a bit of ours). Probably fine on an electric hob but caveat emptor.
Published 7 months ago by Listy911

3.0 out of 5 stars Works OK but beware on gas hob, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Metaltex 29 cm Non-Stick Splatter Screen Splash Guard (Kitchen & Home)

4.0 out of 5 stars Non stick splatter screen, 19 Oct 2013
Good item for the price, not sure that it will last for a long time due to the build quality, but for the price can't go wrong. Check the size is ok before buying it though as it won't fit over my largest pan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ouch!, 9 Oct 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 4 Jun 2013
Turned up quickly. Fit over my large wok. Does the job. The paint covering has chipped off a little in the dishwasher but does not affect its use. Hence 3 stars. However, it wouldn't stop me from buying another if I needed one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Effective but poor construction, 3 Dec 2011
I bought the splatter screen to replace an old metal one. The screen was not flat when it arrived, and I can find no way of getting it flat, but it still does it's job. The handle construction of a plastic insert inside the metal frame is very poor. On the first time of use, the plastic insert fell out, and I cannot get it to fit back in properly. Poor quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my son, 24 May 2014
Had one of these years ago but it disappeared when I moved. My son loves steak and has got it down to a fine art when cooking, but everywhere ends up smothered in fat from the frying. Nothing ends up smothered in fat now. Although it is too big for the size of frying pan which he uses, it will come into its own well and truly size-wise when used for cooking with other frying pans. It really does work; does exactly what it says on the label - well, it would if it had one :)

4.0 out of 5 stars OK and quite well made, 5 Mar 2014
This does the job and seems quite strong. Was not sure if should go for a cheaper version, but didn't want something that would fall apart after a couple of uses.

4.0 out of 5 stars Splatter Screen, 17 Mar 2012
The splatter screen is a perfect fit for my frying pans and does the job excellently stopping any grease splatter

5.0 out of 5 stars Splash out for one of these, 14 May 2014
My wife and I couldn't find one of these locally so it was a case of Amazon to the rescue.

I can't say that I use such things myself, not being a modern man, but my wife says she loves it and that's good enough for me.

We also bought one for my daughter. My son, who is a modern man, can buy his own which I'm sure he will.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 17 Feb 2014
This was the largest I could find and it is still a cm too small for our biggest pan, but it does the job.