This is a brilliant product and far superior to all the other gels I have used.
Like most men my age I am always after the ultimate shaving experience.

What has really really impressed me is just how little of this product you actually need to get a decent covering to shave with.
I started out by using my normal squirt that I used with other gels then halved it then amazingly halved that amount again.

I was totally amazed that I got a great coverage from so little which means that this stuff is a whole lot better economically! Tie that in with the 'ectra glide' feel and this really is a winner.

I'm a wet shaver and have used the gels, foams and oils over the years.

I received this as part of a set for father's day and have been spoiled.
It is now part of my daily skin care routine.

BUT the outstanding part is this gel it really does seem to be far superior to other shaving methods.

Great lather makes any decent razor glide and since using this I seem to have fewer nicks.

Team this up with the gel face wash and after shave soothing gel and you have a great regime.

Recommended
on 18 November 2014
Excellent product. i use it with my Philip's wet and dry shaver to get a really good shave. The other thing with this product is that a very little goes a long way.
on 18 October 2013
I also bought some much cheaper Sainsbury sensitive shaving foam to try. There is no comparison. The Nivea is much creamier and lasts longer.
on 20 October 2013
It's a nice product to use and gives good results with very little product and there lies a problem. It needs a lot of pressure to get the foam out so it's hit and miss to get the small amount you need. You only need a bit about the size of a bean to get a good covering of foam but because it tends to shoot out you get to much so a lot of wastage.
on 27 October 2012
This is a really superb product. I have been using it for some months, and it has transformed my shaving experience.
Nivea For Men Sensitive Shave Gel 200ml
on 11 January 2014
This is a worthwhile product and enabled me to shave as smoothly as I have with any other shaving gel/cream. More looking for it to last a while and it does so I am a happy shaver.
on 16 March 2015
I bought this to use with my new electric shaver. It makes a tremendous difference in obtains a close shave with a lot of comfort. Highly recommended.
on 4 September 2015
wet yor face and you only need a small amount as it spreads easily and in conjunction with my philips shaver had the best shave so far
on 1 August 2014
I have a lot of trouble with shaving it always leaves my skin sore and itchy, often feeling dry too. This product however is brilliant.
It feels like shaving with silk when you are using it and since I have been using it all the soreness and itchy feeling after shaving has gone, great product worth every penny, as is the post shave balm (the sensitive one) that Nivea do as well. When used together leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth
on 17 October 2013
does what it says well worth the money arrived on time keeps ypu from getting sore when shaving skin softens up