5.0 out of 5 stars A review for the product not the seller
The only other review (as of September 2011) gives this one star but that review is for the seller and not for the product.
Published on 30 Sep 2011 by M. E. W

1.0 out of 5 stars ITEM NEVER RECIVED
I BOUGHT THIS ITEM BUT NEVER REACHED MY HOME ADDRESS. THE SELLER HAD NO OPTIONS FOR WHICH ONE CAN GET IT TOUCH....WOULD APPRECIATE MY REFUND PLEASEJungle Formula Insect Repellent Extra Strength Lotion 125ml
Published on 26 Dec 2010 by HowICit

5.0 out of 5 stars A review for the product not the seller, 30 Sep 2011
This review is from: Jungle Formula Insect Repellent Family Lotion - Sensitive Skin - 175mls (Personal Care)
I have been using this repellent for about 2 years, gnats and midges (UK) normally make a feast of me and if I don't wear any kind of repellent I can get dozens of bites in just minutes. With this repellent the number of bites is reduced drastically, just one or two in areas that haven't been that well covered.
The one drawback with this is that when using it on your hands be careful not to put your hands anywhere near your mouth because the cream is incredibly bitter tasting!
Other than that, for protection against insects in the UK I'd recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Insect repellent, 4 Jun 2012
In the Caribbean for a while and this stuff really works on my wife and child. Items were delivered promptly and at great value for money - better than the shops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jungle Formula Insect - Repellent Sensitive Skin, 11 Aug 2013
I hate being eaten alive by mozzies!! And for prolonged protection this is a must have product. There is nothing worse than being uncomfortable and itching if you react badly to a insect bite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jungle Formula Insect Repellent, 15 Dec 2012
Good value - ideal size and does the job. Highly recommendable when travelling overseas, perfect for the nasty creepy crawlies that appear from nowhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jungle Formula Insect Repellent Family Lotion - Sensitive Skin - 175mls, 4 Sep 2012
Jungle Formula Insect Repellent Family Lotion, this is a very good product and has worked well for me. I take a few pills (medication) that the mozzies seem to like but this has stopped all the bites I used to get. I would recommend it. The only drawback is the cost of postage to Greece where I live.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff!!, 24 July 2012
Fast delivery I have been using this product for years as I am allergic to any insect bites and once bittern I can be left in a lot of swelling and pain. The product is just like a moisturiser with no chemical smell just a nice fragrance that soaks in well. It really does work!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Mosi Repellent on the market, 5 May 2012
We always use Jungle Formula when abroad - it really does work. We've tried others but this is the best for us. The thing to remember is that you are at your most vulnerable as the sun is going down - staying by the pool/sea for those last few rays may also be your undoing - so applying at the right time is essential. Once when in Egypt I stepped outside the door to watch the sun going down (seconds) and I hadn't yet applied the repellent, it was the only time I was bitten. I actually use the roll-on type but this is no good for hairy men (ouch!) who use the Family Lotion.
Jungle Formula Insect Repellent Family Lotion - Sensitive Skin - 175mls

5.0 out of 5 stars great for kids, 22 Feb 2011
Max (London, UK) - See all my reviews
perfect for kids and definitely keeps the mosquitos in India at bay. If not for kids or sensitive skin, then go for the extra strength one.

1.0 out of 5 stars ITEM NEVER RECIVED, 26 Dec 2010