Published on 5 April 2011 by S. E. Craven

1.0 out of 5 stars Kenisngton Footrest Tubular Steel bit small
Published on 12 Mar 2011 by Tatty Mac

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Alright for short people but the taller folks might wish to look elsewhere, 5 April 2011
S. E. Craven (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kensington Footrest Tubular Steel Adjustable 4 Heights Platform W280x90mm Chromed Ref 1500193 (Office Product)
As a previous customer said, i wouldnt recommend this footstool for a taller person merely for the fact that the space where your feet rest probably wouldn't be big enough. The width where your feet go is almost exactly a foot (30.4cm) wide so you should check to make sure that'd work for you before you buy. Both me and my mum are 5'2" with size 5 and size 6 feet and we both find this footrest perfect for us. It is plenty wide enough for our feet with some extra room. You can adjust the height to your liking and because the actual footrest part is on a spindle you can rock it to an angle thats best for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kensington Footrest Tubular Steel Adjustable, 27 May 2011
consumer (Herefordshire England) - See all my reviews
I had previously examined a number of far more expensive models in-store and ordered one of these heavy/bulky assmblies on-line. The product I received whilst heavy and bulky unfortunately had a couple of weak points in its design, one of which broke after very little usage. I returned the item receiving a full refund, and decided to opt for a simple less complicated and inexpensive solution, the Kensington Tubular Steel model. This product although easy to use, rugged and relatively light weight is brilliant in its simplicity and usability. I cannot imagine why anyone once having used this product would want any other especially considering that there can be a very considerable price difference. Do not be put off as I was by the low price which I mistakenly assumed to mean a cheap and therefore inferior product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Kenisngton Footrest Tubular Steel bit small, 12 Mar 2011
The lightest and most minimal footrest around but unfortunately it isn't wide enough for adults. I'm an average male in height and weight and find my feet end up getting pressed against the sides whiist my lower legs make a v shape tapering towards the floor. If they made it 6 inches wider it would be great. I can use it for up to an hour then I want a rest from the foot rest. Good for children.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad - if your feet aren't too big., 7 May 2011
It's a comfortable footrest and the footpad is easily moved so that your feet aren't static all the time - unlike some 'adjustable' footrests that need considerable pressure to move. Changing the height is a breeze as well - the footrest uses a spring loaded attachment - you simply pull it out of one set of holes and insert it into another.

However, unless you're using the highest setting, the frame can get in the way a bit. My feet are only size 7 (UK) but that's the case with me. Fortunately, the highest setting is fine for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best foot support, 28 April 2012
M. S. Fischer "SFisch" (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
Very happy with this product, it is height adjustable (although quite hard to adjust) but once at the correct setting very sable and does its job. Ideal for ladies wearing different heel size as well, as the back of the foot is not obstructed. So far the best foot support I have come across.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 7 Oct 2011
R. C. Barber (Bedfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
I have a badly broken leg and needed something to keep it off the floor, this is 1st class and there is room for both feet. As it swivels, i can keep moving my feet and exercise my foot at the same time. 11/10.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very decent, 23 July 2011
Does the job! Very pleased with it so far. I can see the potential for it to fail if not treated gently & could be a few inches wider to allow more comfortable foot positioning.
Overall, very decent for the price & looks good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it, 14 Mar 2014
I love this product, it kicks around under my desk and provides just the right kind of elevation when I need it. I wouldn't be without it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good footrest, 14 Mar 2014
Not too big or not too small, Just right. I would recommend this to my friends. Good buy, reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect rest, 5 Mar 2014
Had avoided this and used the plastic rubbish footrests. Never again! They can be adjusted to suit and cope with the rigours of the office of being kicked around, stood on etc. Excellent product.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›