on 7 April 2013
The product is good value for money and when correctly assembled, looks the part.
Having said all of that, the package indicates that you don't need glue or knives to assemble, believe me you do. Some of the components are so well fixed to the transit frame they can easily be damaged while removing them. My 7 year old grandson did not understand the instructions very well, however the instructions are very clear but there are a lot of them for an 'EasyKit' making them unsuitable for particularly young children. I purchased 4 different Star Wars models at the same time for my grandson and each one took an average of about 20 minutes to assemble.
on 12 November 2013
I bought these with the view of letting my son play with them. He is too young to build them himself. He loves playing with them when they are built. It really fires his imagination. They are terrific as an alternative to spending a fortune of real Hasbro models. But I know they will not last long and will eventually break as they are not that robust. We are probably using them for the wrong reasons.
However I might buy these for my son when he is a little older say 10 or 12. A little expensive for what they are.
on 18 February 2014
Let's be honest, this in not a toy. Not for small kids who will not get how to assemble it and destroy small parts. This is for fun-boys who want to put it on desk or a shelf. And for the price you pay for it looks really nice and cool. I like it and it was worth its price. But don't be disappointed if you but for different purposes.
on 8 September 2011
Trade Mark Collections Star Wars Backpack with shaped Darth Vader Front Pocket this starwars toy is fantansic value for money and is perfect for any starwars fan. abit fiddly so proberly better for children above 7 plus. buts hours of fun with differnt models to collect
on 5 February 2013
Got this as present for my husband who likes star wars. It wasn't too fiddly to make up but the window part at the back of the ship wouldn't fit (not sure if this was down to him!). Worth the money as a little stocking filler.
on 6 February 2014
A lot of the smaller pieces did not stay on and the top and bottom pieces do not click together well. I do not recommend this at all. Spend a little more money for a better toy or model.
on 26 June 2014
Yeah. Well, it was missing one part, and when I put it together, it wouldn't stay shut so glue was required. Thank goodness this is for a joke so I really didn't expect much.
on 30 January 2014
1. Star Wars
2. Beautiful model
3. Easy to assemble
4. price

(nothing more to add, but system need some more words, bla bla..)
on 13 December 2013
bought this to top my son in law's 40th birthday cake
I assembled it myself without too much trouble and it pretty sturdy when it made up
on 15 January 2014
Great little gift, easy enough to do but you may need tools. Kept my bf occupied for longer than I thought, bonus!