5.0 out of 5 stars Great Flip Flops
Bought these for my husband, and he has worn them every day since! No agonising breaking-in period comfy from the start!
Published on 20 July 2010 by Wessex

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed
Published 14 months ago by jambojack

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Flip Flops, 20 July 2010
Wessex (Lancashire) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Flip Flop, 26 Jun 2010
Denis Collen "Fat Daddy" (Stanmore North London Uk) - See all my reviews
These are outstandingly comfortable flip flops that once you have worn them a couple of times and the footbed has taken the shape of your foot you never notice you have on. The design, fit and shape are excellent - best pair I have bought

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 30 May 2013
I purchased this item as a result of having previously bought Reef sandals (in the same price range) that proved to be great. The "Leather Smoothy" however, are greatly inferior to my previous ones (sorry I don't know the product name). These sandals are basic, there is minimal footbed support (despite what the product description states) and in my opinion they are not much better than a pair of cheap beach flip flops (which is what I will use them for). Some may prefer their simplicity, but they are Grossly overprice for what you get.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great flip flop, 13 Aug 2013
Good flip flop for the price - soft leather and sround the toe for extra comfort. Would recommend especially for a smarter look.

5.0 out of 5 stars great flip flops, 30 Jun 2013
P. Colclough (UK) - See all my reviews
These are the most comfortable flip flops I have ever purchased. Light and comfortable and look good Recommend these to any one

4.0 out of 5 stars Reef Leather Smoothy, 8 May 2012
Mr. D. Robertson "Robinski" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
These were recommended to me by my son and they are exactly what I hoped for. They fit perfectly, although for some they may wish to go a slightly larger size. I ordered a size 8 and my heel sits right at the back of the shoe, which is fine for me. But I have noticed some people like a bit of the back of the flip-flops to protrude out the back. I wore these around the house to toughen up my toes, but no breaking in is required.

5.0 out of 5 stars smart and comfortable, 15 Oct 2011
Nice looking smart sandal..husband very happy with them. Disappointed we couldnt get another pair in another colour as they had sold out in a size 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Comforatble, 20 Jan 2010
Mr. A. Woodhouse (UK) - See all my reviews
Really comfortable, however recommend not walking for a long distance on first day of use. Oops!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, though slightly smaller, 5 July 2014
I bought them for my husband birthday and he liked them a lot. However, the size slightly doesnt fit - the length of the flip flop is 29 sm and the width is 11 sm. I am writing those dimensions for all who have wider feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooooo comfortable, 2 July 2014
Mr. B. Diamond "Ronseal" (Amsterdam) - See all my reviews
I love slipping my feet into these and mosieing about. EVEN more comfortable than a brilliant pair of Hush Puppies I had for years. These are the best design for dry feet and walking comfortably in all day.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›