5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I got this...
I was looking for a work out that was flexible enough to fit into the ever changing time I had available each day (sometimes 20 mins, sometimes and hour, etc), with variety that worked on all the usual problem areas. The reviews were good, so I ordered it...I'm very happy I did.
Published on 6 Sept. 2008 by Clair Rook

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
Does what it says on the cover. If you only want 10 min sessions of repetition tonal exercises then fine. It's not aerobic so wont burn much fat but you would notice tonal contidioning with regular use. Good for beginners as it says, not very challenging if you want something more advaced. But all-in-all, a good DVD to have in the collection to add variety for weekly...
Published on 23 April 2012 by notman

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I got this..., 6 Sept. 2008
Clair Rook (North East Lincs, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution - Target Toning [DVD] (DVD)
It has four sections that work on different areas (thighs, arms, 'buns' and abs), with an additional power stretch section. All last 10mins which seems to fly by, you aren't jumping about like a lunatic meaning you aren't out of breath and can keep up, and they are very effective. The instruction is clear and detailed, explaining what to do, why, what you should feel, and what the result should be if you do it right. There is a bonus feature that allows you to program your own routine selecting the different sections in varying order, which is great.
By breaking it down into 10 minute segments and offering the option of smaller workouts, I find I actually do more. The prospect of doing an hour of torture can be a put off, so these smaller chunks of effective exercise make it feel like less of a chore, even if you do all of them back to back.
For £3.99 it's possibly the best fitness DVD purchase I've ever made (and I've made a few!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked onto this, 25 Oct. 2010
AF (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution - Target Toning [DVD] (DVD)
Good explanations and uncomplicated moves make this DVD a good choice not just for beginners but also for those of us who have followed fitness regimes in the past. The moves are not convoluted (the instructor makes them appear too easy!) and this makes all the difference in making you feel comfortable about doing the workout again. But don't be deceived - your muscles WILL be targeted!

The instructor is good: she doesn't say anything superfluous and keeps giving helpful reminders to ensure that you have exactly the right posture and are targeting the correct muscles. The exercises don't tax your body too much to begin with so it doesn't put you off, but you do break into a good sweat. (While this is by no means an intense cardio workout, it does raise your heartbeat moderately.) When your muscles get used to the exercises and you go deeper into the moves, you will really feel yourself working!

After doing 3 back-to-back routines on this DVD once or twice a week for a couple of months, I have now understood exactly which muscles to target and am using it 3 times a week. I am loving it and am certainly looking trimmer: sagging flesh is lifting and waistline is shrinking.

Added benefit: I had become overweight during my pregnancy and my knees were hurting from climbing stairs with baby on hip. The thighs exercises have strengthened my muscles so my knees no longer ache.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good, 8 Mar. 2008
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution - Target Toning [DVD] (DVD)
I have been active for years, but had stopped exercising for a while, really felt the weight pile on so thought I would try out a few DVD's. This one appealed because of the toning aspect, and not jumping around. I exercise everyday and alternate areobic and toning and this one is great! I have had this 3 months now and still enjoy putting this dvd on, knowing that I can do either the full 50 mins or 10 mins, each part warms you up and cools you down as part of the routine, and I can still feel it working. Really do recommend this as a toning dvd.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 minute solutions that work, 21 Jun. 2007
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution - Target Toning [DVD] (DVD)
I am relatively fit and i own numerous dvd's. This really works, it targets the areas effectively. It feels relaxed and i have also been doing this whilst 13 week pregnant. It is not too strenuous but this does not detract from how good it is. Straightforward no nonsense. Buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Beginners, 31 July 2007
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution - Target Toning [DVD] (DVD)
This is a brilliant dvd for people who don't have lots of time or feel guilty for missing a gym session the night before(me then). The 10 workouts mean you can mix and match what you want to do. 10 minutes each morning will help you wake up and start the day feeling positive. I would recommend this dvd for beginners too as it eases you in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work Out, 25 Sept. 2007
Ms. K. Johnson "Kelly Johnson" (Portland, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution - Target Toning [DVD] (DVD)
A well balanced workout; really gets the heart rate going, the time flys by and you feel that you can do another 10 minute section. The moves are not hard but you can put as much effort in as you want. A good one for beginners like me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toning, 20 Jan. 2011
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution - Target Toning [DVD] (DVD)
I love the 10 minute Solution DVD's & this one is no exception.

It has 5 workouts:

Arms (You'll need hand weights for this section)
Bottom,
Legs,
Belly,
Stretching.

It packs each 10 minute section with non-stop toning exercises that really work. It says it's Target Toning for Beginners, but don't be put off if you're used to exercise! I'm extremely fit & do lots of toning exercises in fitball & circuit training. The instructor shows you a beginners version & then also tells you a more advanced option.

Also, you can add ankle weights or use heavier hand weights for the arm section to really 'burn'.

I find it brilliant for doing a bit of exercise in the morning to just give me a boost & a bit of extra toning. You can really easily fit 10 inutes in to your routine & feel great after you've done it.

Once you've tried one 10 minute solution DVD you'll be hooked & buy more!! They are the best workout DVD's I've had.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best work out DVD's I have ever bought., 12 Oct. 2009
A. J. Dawson-clarke (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution - Target Toning [DVD] (DVD)
I am a fitness fanatic and am always on the look out for good work outs to do at home when I have some time spare. I bought this one about a year ago maybe and I am still using it now. This DVD is amazing.

The good thing about the 10 minute solution DVD's is that they are separated into 5 10 minute workouts so even if you are pressed for time you can still pick one of the DVD sections and do that.

This DVD is ideal for toning and I feel it caters for many levels of fitness. I started using this DVD when I was at a relatively low fitness level and boy did I feel the burn the first time I did this! Some may think this DVD sounds boring (who wants to spend 50 minutes doing squats, weights and crunches) but the instructer is one of the best motivaters I have seen and the time flies by. I noticed the results from this very quickly and now I am at a high level of fitness I find I can still encorporate this workout into my routine.

I fell in love with this DVD from the off really, the instructer is really encouraging and supportive she just pushes you to finish the reps in the best way. She also introduces herself as a mother and a business woman so I figure many feel they can relate to her and admire her. I do however find her abs hugely intimidating.. when you buy the DVD and see the core workout you will see what I mean... this woman has a serious 6 pack (if your slim like me and don't want a six pack then don't do this work out more than 3 times a week, I did it for more than that for a couple of weeks and found I was also developing a very manly abdomen!).

This is an overall winner for me, I still love this DVD and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, 23 May 2008
J. Scott (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution - Target Toning [DVD] (DVD)
I have just recently got back into exercise and I am so glad I bought this, for less than a fiver no less! Don't be put off by the instructors perfect body, smile, tan etc. She is really good, gives clear instructions and encouragment. This DVD is great for beginners who are not sure how to exercise with weights or for people who favour their cardio and are a little lazt when it comes to weights, like me. The 10 minutes sections make it impossible NOT to do something, you can fit something in at anytime, even in the morning and they are also great if you want to add bits to other work outs you do. Excellent value for money and results you can see!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but it's definitley for beginners!, 11 Feb. 2009
KMS (Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution - Target Toning [DVD] (DVD)
I purchased this DVD as it gets really good reviews. Now I love doing my cardio exercises, but of course it's important to incorporate weights and strength training into your exercise routine as this helps to shape the body and burn calories.

Having been exercising solidly now for over 2 years, I feel I am at an advanced level so this DVD was very easy for me and I didn't feel it working for me. I haven't used it alot and I can't see myself doing so in the future, but I can recommend this DVD for people just getting into exercise regimes. It's easy to follow and the instructions are very clear.

All in all, if you're at a more advanced level and want to break out into a sweat then this DVD isn't for you. If you're a beginner looking for a toning DVD to start out with, then this could be perfect for you.

10 Minute Solution - Target Toning [DVD]
10 Minute Solution - Target Toning [DVD] by 10 Minute Solution (DVD - 2006)