5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely musical toy
this toy was bought for my 10 month old grandson,he loves musical toys.
it is so sturdy,and will last for years,its a joy to watch him playing his music.
Published on 28 Aug 2009 by Mrs. Diane Daveron

3.0 out of 5 stars tries to be too much
Disappointed in this - it's quite expensive considering what it is. We bought this for our 21 month daughter thinking it would cover all the bases and later on we could buy more advanced versions of anything she liked (when in the "correct" age group.

Published on 27 Jan 2011 by Raf

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely musical toy, 28 Aug 2009
Mrs. Diane Daveron (gt.manchester,england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I'M Toys 22043 Tutti Tune Bench (Toy)
this toy was bought for my 10 month old grandson,he loves musical toys.

3.0 out of 5 stars tries to be too much, 27 Jan 2011
This review is from: I'M Toys 22043 Tutti Tune Bench (Toy)

The Xylophone notes (all 3 of them!) are out of tune and no match for a basic cheap xylophone, you can't even play a reasonable tune on it.

My daughter loves drums and banging but won't use this one as the rope on the stick prevents her from getting a good thump in.

The bell and cymbal are ok.

When you flup the bench over you get some more items, but it basically involves a rotating wheel, a few hollow sticks to use as a washboard.

As a general toy - maybe a place for it for younger children, otherwise put your money into some of the individual instruments (e.g. drum, xylophone), the rest not sure they should be charging much for - it's pretty basic stuff.

Overall, an expensive purchase compared to many other presents, and one of the ones she has used the least - apart from dragging it behind her by the drumstick until she realised that it doesn't really work very well).

4.0 out of 5 stars little pie, 28 Dec 2009
This review is from: I'M Toys 22043 Tutti Tune Bench (Toy)
we wanted to get a fist musical toy and this worked very well. unlike individual instruments this to has 7 or 8 different musical toys that are all part of a single bench which makes collecting/tidying up much easier. its going to take a while for her to get tired of this toy as she learns or uses the toy over time. good quality workmanship. looks attractive too. nice to touch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the younger ones, 21 July 2013
Mrs. Le Morris "Lem" (Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I'M Toys 22043 Tutti Tune Bench (Toy)
My little one likes this, I think the string that has the drum stick attached, could do with being longer for better use of the product. But my little one seems to like it, and plays with it, with help.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nowhere near loud enough, 29 Jun 2012
A. Khan - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: I'M Toys 22043 Tutti Tune Bench (Toy)
I wouldn't recommend this toy as it doesn't produce loud enough noises for children I think. Its very difficult too produce any sort of large noise, which is a deal breaker for me.

I'M Toys 22043 Tutti Tune Bench