5.0 out of 5 stars Well made wooden toy
Published on 25 Aug. 2010 by Nicola

3.0 out of 5 stars Monkey drummer
This is a well-made wooden monkey drum. It has only a short string to keep the drum stick in place - long enough to drum with but not so long as to be a hazard. Of course it stops the drumstick becoming lost.

Published on 17 Jan. 2010 by Olivarovich

3.0 out of 5 stars Monkey drummer, 17 Jan. 2010
Olivarovich (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: I'M Toys 02030 Monkey Drummer (Toy)

The only problem with it is that the drum itself is made of wood suspended on elastic. It just doesn't sound very much. In fact it gives a better noise if you hit it on the nose of the monkey instead.

Compared to other toy drums this one doesn't really hold the attention of our daughter, because it just doesn't do very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made wooden toy, 25 Aug. 2010
This review is from: I'M Toys 02030 Monkey Drummer (Toy)
This toy is really well made and prompted me to buy a few other musical instruments in this range. If you want to buy your toddler a mini drum, to introduce them to music, but don't want to have to wear earplugs, then this is the one to go for. It makes a pleasant sound, rather than the loud resonating sound produced by a traditional hollow drum. As the drumstick is attached, you don't waste time hunting for it in the toy box.

5.0 out of 5 stars drum, 6 Feb. 2013
This review is from: I'M Toys 02030 Monkey Drummer (Toy)
its a monkey drum what else is there too say it drums and its a monkey x x x x x

3.0 out of 5 stars Dont spank this monkey - Stroke the slimey frog, 18 Nov. 2013
Product;
Not as good as the Frog. If you hit the face, you get a better sound than if you hit he elasticated wooden suspended skin

Seller – I’m Toy
Fast, well packaged all good value. I would buy again and since have bought other much better items from them as this..

4.0 out of 5 stars monkey drum, 21 Jan. 2013
This review is from: I'M Toys 02030 Monkey Drummer (Toy)
Thought this looked like a fun little toy for my 16 month old son. Nice smiley monkey face and a good size for little hands. Not much slack in the string attaching the drum stick, which I feel makes you have to hold at a certain angle to reach. Overall good looking and sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars FAntastic, 6 Nov. 2010
This review is from: I'M Toys 02030 Monkey Drummer (Toy)
Cassie loves this and so do her friends. The ball on the end of the drum stick is ideal for teething so she loves chewing it, and she is slowly starting to realise she is supposed to bang the monkey drum. A great toy for babies - one of the best I have bought for her

2.0 out of 5 stars The top of the drumstick is a separate piece, 29 Dec. 2012
This review is from: I'M Toys 02030 Monkey Drummer (Toy)
My child is too young for this but regardless I am not keen on the fact that the drumstick is made of two pieces of wood glued together. Since children tend to put everything into their mouths, I think this might be a potential hazard. I would not buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value toy, 9 Jun. 2012
J. Richardson - See all my reviews
This review is from: I'M Toys 02030 Monkey Drummer (Toy)
This is an extremely well made toy and well put together. It takes quite a pounding and remains in excellent quality without a scratch. Perfect size for a twenty month old toddler who loves to bang things.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Little Hands, 20 Mar. 2011
Ms. L. C. Paine "loopy101" (Newquay, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I'M Toys 02030 Monkey Drummer (Toy)
I bought a few of these wooden musical instruments for my nephew and he loves them. This one is particularly portable and it's good that the stick is one a string so it doesn't get lost.

5.0 out of 5 stars lots of fun, 2 Jan. 2013
This review is from: I'M Toys 02030 Monkey Drummer (Toy)
For a simple toy, it has been played with constantly so far by my LO.
I think its one of her fav things from Santa and I am sure it will continue to be for a while to come

I'M Toys 02030 Monkey Drummer