5.0 out of 5 stars Well made wooden toy
Published on 25 Aug 2010 by Nicola

3.0 out of 5 stars Monkey drummer
This is a well-made wooden monkey drum. It has only a short string to keep the drum stick in place - long enough to drum with but not so long as to be a hazard. Of course it stops the drumstick becoming lost.

Published on 17 Jan 2010 by Olivarovich

3.0 out of 5 stars Monkey drummer, 17 Jan 2010
Olivarovich (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: I'M Toys 02030 Monkey Drummer (Toy)

The only problem with it is that the drum itself is made of wood suspended on elastic. It just doesn't sound very much. In fact it gives a better noise if you hit it on the nose of the monkey instead.

Compared to other toy drums this one doesn't really hold the attention of our daughter, because it just doesn't do very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made wooden toy, 25 Aug 2010
This review is from: I'M Toys 02030 Monkey Drummer (Toy)
This toy is really well made and prompted me to buy a few other musical instruments in this range. If you want to buy your toddler a mini drum, to introduce them to music, but don't want to have to wear earplugs, then this is the one to go for. It makes a pleasant sound, rather than the loud resonating sound produced by a traditional hollow drum. As the drumstick is attached, you don't waste time hunting for it in the toy box.

5.0 out of 5 stars drum, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: I'M Toys 02030 Monkey Drummer (Toy)
its a monkey drum what else is there too say it drums and its a monkey x x x x x

3.0 out of 5 stars Dont spank this monkey - Stroke the slimey frog, 18 Nov 2013
Product;
Not as good as the Frog. If you hit the face, you get a better sound than if you hit he elasticated wooden suspended skin

Seller – I’m Toy
Fast, well packaged all good value. I would buy again and since have bought other much better items from them as this..

3.0 out of 5 stars for a small child, 24 May 2013
A. M. Stirling "ACS" (Wiltshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I'M Toys 02030 Monkey Drummer (Toy)
an OK present, not spectacular. It didn't get used much by my 3 year old grandson. I wouldnt buy it again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not fun, 16 May 2013
This review is from: I'M Toys 02030 Monkey Drummer (Toy)
My son did not find this very amusing at all after a few minutes of it coming out of the packaging. Possibly because it was just not a practical monkey drum.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive, 10 Feb 2013
S Roberts (Warwickshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I'M Toys 02030 Monkey Drummer (Toy)
item is pricey. Although nice wooden finish its not worth the price and the sound is mediocre. Wouldn't recommend really

4.0 out of 5 stars monkey drum, 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: I'M Toys 02030 Monkey Drummer (Toy)
Thought this looked like a fun little toy for my 16 month old son. Nice smiley monkey face and a good size for little hands. Not much slack in the string attaching the drum stick, which I feel makes you have to hold at a certain angle to reach. Overall good looking and sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars lots of fun, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: I'M Toys 02030 Monkey Drummer (Toy)
For a simple toy, it has been played with constantly so far by my LO.
I think its one of her fav things from Santa and I am sure it will continue to be for a while to come

2.0 out of 5 stars The top of the drumstick is a separate piece, 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: I'M Toys 02030 Monkey Drummer (Toy)
My child is too young for this but regardless I am not keen on the fact that the drumstick is made of two pieces of wood glued together. Since children tend to put everything into their mouths, I think this might be a potential hazard. I would not buy it again.

I'M Toys 02030 Monkey Drummer