4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
The toy was purchased for a two year old's birthday. He enjoyed it and I've seen him playing with it several times. The toy isn't too noisy, it makes just the right amount of noise to be entertaining to a two year old but not grating for his parents or other adults. The fact that it mimics the sound of a frog makes the toy even more fun and educational.
Published on 26 Feb 2012 by Trish

2.0 out of 5 stars Not fun
My son did not find this very amusing at all after a few minutes of it coming out of the packaging. Possibly because it was just not a practical instrument.
Published 14 months ago by Mum & Loving it

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 26 Feb 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy frog, 6 May 2014
S. Farley (warwickshire england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I'M Toys 02029 Scratchy Frog (Toy)
Great item to encourage music making - sounds very realistic. Shame I had to give it away as present! Will buy other 'animals' that sing

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent for developing hand eye co ordination, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: I'M Toys 02029 Scratchy Frog (Toy)
excellent for developing hand eye co ordination- bought for my 2 year old who loves it, they found it fiddly at first but soon got the hang of it -and thats the point after all!

5.0 out of 5 stars You will do anything but croak, 18 Nov 2013
Product;
SUPER Loved it, we have such a great time with this, I am confident it is us and not just me, You can, with pressure make it Ribbit like a frog.

Seller – I’m Toy
Fast, well packaged all good value. I would buy again and since have them as a fav.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good toy..., 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: I'M Toys 02029 Scratchy Frog (Toy)
My baby is 6 months old. He is too yung for this toy, maybe. Howhever He can catch the frog with is little hands, because it is thin, and get fun. He pay attention when I play the toy. I think the article is great value.

4.0 out of 5 stars One of his favourites, 11 May 2013
D. Richardson "D1" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: I'M Toys 02029 Scratchy Frog (Toy)
My little one is 10 months now and has been playing with this for a few months, he's always liked it for some reason, one of his few not plastic toys and he's just learning to slide the pic to make the frog noise rather than just bang it. Good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wooden toy to compliment the rest of the music box!, 15 Feb 2013
This review is from: I'M Toys 02029 Scratchy Frog (Toy)
Great quality and a good size, our one year old loves this. Would recommend (plus it is battery free for a change!).

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 28 Dec 2012
This review is from: I'M Toys 02029 Scratchy Frog (Toy)
Lovely product bought for my 8 month little girl who loves making noise. Wood is a nice finish for teething.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying twice!, 8 Nov 2012
This review is from: I'M Toys 02029 Scratchy Frog (Toy)
This lovely little, well made percussion toy made a great accompaniment when introducing music and songs to our 9 month old son, and he really enjoyed hearing the sound until the dog chewed it up. But I definitely thought it was worth buying again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little music toy, 26 Oct 2011
This review is from: I'M Toys 02029 Scratchy Frog (Toy)
Well made and cute design. My twins don't play with thi much - but keep coming back to it as they like it.

I'M Toys 02029 Scratchy Frog