on 24 January 2007
If you like wildlife programmes, this is about as good as it gets. It covers the entire series of 'A Year on Exmoor' with the exception of the one off special with the deer in Lapland. It has been fun watching the series again and I have enjoyed it as much second time around as I did the first.

The only criticism I would have is the cheap cardboard packaging will wear out long before the dvd does.
on 8 February 2013
Johnny is an amazing and inspiring man and I absolutely love this DVD. I was delighted with the copy I received - in excellent condition and delivered very speedily which is the service I am accustomed to from Amazon.
on 4 January 2015
... used to live near Exmoor .... lovely to watch ... if you have never been there you will want to go after watching this .. incredible place
on 14 April 2013
Got this for my father in law,and he likes it a lot,he loves JK and enjoyed this very much.
If you like JK,then this is for you
on 20 April 2013
Bought for my uncle who can be quite critical but he loves it. GooD value for money. Recommend to anyone who loves British wildlife
on 28 January 2007
What an excellent set of DVD's I relly enjoyed Johnny's exploration of 'his Exmoor'. Living int his beautiful area one can understand Johnny's love of this beautiful part of DEVON.

The only downside again was the cheap packaging.
on 10 March 2007
A great view on the lives on Exmoor.

Johnny comes across as a genuine poacher turned softie.

He has a real passion for Exmoor and its beauty,

it is a beautiful place and always changing.

Sometimes he is surounded by townie/country people sycophants

who all seem unlike himself.

But it is a charming dvd made with passion,sadness,and beauty.