Size: 10 UK|Colour: Brown (Gunsmoke)|Change

on 28 November 2011
Very nice and comfortable. I am fan of Merrell's shoes first of all because of their soles, undoubtfully ones of world's best. One significant but: usually Merrel's size less than other's, my size is 11UK, but they were too small, 12UK was OK, thus, maybe not bad idea to order 1 or even 1,5 size larger. Nevertheless, Merrell's cool!
I've always liked the feel of Merrells on my feet, so after the last ones gave out after 6 years, I bought a new pair.
They slip on. They stay on. They come off at the end of a day when you are weary.
They also manage to stay looking good for far longer than you would expect - I've worn these all summer with no cleaning, and it looks as though they will go right through the winter before they need a quick brush.
Very comfortable, especially for people on the go the whole time
on 27 May 2014
My chosen shoe. when they look tatty I buy a new pair and go on using the old in garden and garage.
Must be on my tenth pair.
Tried other makes and they break up (I am 100Kg ) and the heel structure disintegrates.. [. - good makes]
Merrell fit is always good but the elastic does loosen up - but always comfortable whether you are marching through fields or in town.
Just fit and forget!
P
on 6 March 2014
I had a pair of these years ago - they lasted an absolute age but eventually wore out. I replaced them a pair which looked similar but from an unknown brand and after a few months the soles had cracked right through, so I guess it pays to go for quality.

I've now bought another pair of the real thing and they really are the comfiest shoes in history. Love Merrell, love my Mocs.
on 10 June 2014
Now have 3 pairs of these shoes, lucky I had read other reviews before ordering these and ordered them a half size bigger than I wear and they are a perfect fit. Really comfortable from the first time you slip them on to the 2-3 year old ones I still have and use.
Recommend these to everyone.
on 30 May 2014
These shoes are indeed very comfortable and am looking forward to using this on my long walks. I'm normally a size 10 and after having read the reviews about ordering a half size bigger a ordered 10.5 and I still find the shoes a bit tight. Maybe because I wore after a long walk (therefore my feet are hot and have swollen a bit as they do) but I would definitely recommend a bigger size maybe even 1 bigger instead of half. I bought the Midnight Black and t looks lovely and would definitely wear this on casual occasions. As for longevity, I can't wait to find out.
on 6 November 2014
Bought as a replacement for another pair of Jungle Moc shoes purchased four years ago - they are are still usable although a little worn in places. My only criticism is that it would be good if the soles and the material used on the interior (by the heel) were somewhat longer lasting. On another point, it's a pity that the wider range of Merrell shoes which don't look like trainers are not available in the UK.
on 9 June 2015
These are lovely and comfortable once they've stretched up. I've worn them everyday for the last few days and whilst they're a little tight at the moment because they're new, they're still comfortable.

The is for a size 8½, sometimes I take size 9, sometimes size 8½. Ideally I need an 8¾ to be spot perfect but this will do.
on 11 January 2016
As ever, these Merrell shoes fit perfectly and are always the most comfortable ones I ever wear. I only ever replace them when a previous pair come to the end of their life, and I always know the feel and quality of the next pair in advance. I need to wear orthotics for a slight foot problem but the Merrells fit so well that I can wear them without for the first few months. The only criticism I ever have is that eventually the elastic in the uppers eventually stretches so much that the shoes start slipping too much - even with the orthotics fitted, but most pairs tend to last between two and three years of heavy usage which is enough to keep me buying new pairs as and when.
on 20 May 2013
Very comfortable, wearing them now. And writing fifteen words to be able to submit this review. Umbrella, fish, chair, table.

See one answered question