5.0 out of 5 stars joico k pak style potect and shine serum, 11 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Joico K-PAK Style Protect & Shine Serum 50ml / 1.7 fl.oz. (Personal Care)
I Purchased this product to help recondition my dry, coloured and heat damaged hair. I have used way too many products to list from serums to creams that all offer miraculous results from the first use and have been constantly disappointed as they either weigh my hair down and make it look greasy or make it sticky and fluffy. This serum is perfect for my fine hair and smells fresh rather than ovetperfumed. It doesn't weigh hair down and leaves it soft, dry ends feel better from first use. I have shoulder length hair so only need 3-4 pumps of the bottle to cover ends and mid lengths of hair. Price is great as many high street products that i have purchased were of a similar price but with nowhere near the results this offers. I apply to towel dried hair and leave. Really happy I bought this and would highly recommend its use

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, and will last a while., 4 Dec. 2014
This works well on my coarse, thick hair. It is usually completely untameable in winter. I smooth this through my hair whilst it is still damp, then dry it and use a little extra through the top layer, just to finish it off. It seems to be worth it's price. I think it does perform better than the cheaper serum's you buy. Although why that is I can't work out. I used to use it with the Joico conditioner that is recommended for coarse hair, but actually I think you could use any conditioner and then finish with this, and gain the same result. Frankly nothing is going to make coarse hair totally amazing, but this gives it a good go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another must have, 9 April 2014
I like to have shiny hair all year round and this does just that, it lasts so long because I really only need a little I would recommend it to anyone who wants beautiful looking ends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, only need one pump, 1 Oct. 2014
Great serum, only need one pump and keeps my hair looking lovely and shiny, don't use too much though as when I tried 2 pumps it made my hair look greasy (although I do have fine hair).

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the best serum ever, 10 Jan. 2014
Think Icvebused every serum on the market, having naturally curly chemically straightened hair I can't live with out it.It last me 6 months and use every day

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 8 Jan. 2015
I like Joico products. Smells nice and adds a light weight sheen and softness to hair. Do not be heavy handed with this product. I would purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars style protect hair from heat, 11 May 2014
Love it only little bit needed leave my hair soft a shiny.will be purchasing again thank you slow delivery but worth the wait .

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 25 Jan. 2013
detangles my hair and gives it the long lasting shine, i use on my own hair and my weaves to. its great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 22 Jun. 2014
I love this my hair has never felt this good in a very long time I will be buying it again

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 April 2015