Size: Small|Style Name: Desktop|Change

I originally saw one of these in a photo shop in France but at just over 80 euros it seemed a bit too expensive and I thought I could easily make one! After a fruitless search for the appropriate springy wire and crocodile clips I was pleased to find one on Amazon at a bargain price.
Very well made and assembles easily; the photos are held by special flat-jawed "crocodile" clips so they don't get damaged. The base is heavy but could be a little bigger for extra stability, but in truth this hasn't been a problem.
My wife is a teacher and has used this in her classroom for children's work and for photos; much admired by parents. We also used it at Christmas for displaying Christmas cards.
on 9 April 2009
Bought this to display handmade cards. It is a wonderfull way to display cards in craft shops and when craft shops are having demonstrations. your cards can just be clipped onto the tree. Bought the smaller version of this as well for the same purpose it is fantastic to sit on your demonstration table or counter top.
on 11 December 2009
I first spotted this item at a craft show displaying hand made cards. I had to have one. Amazon had the best price which made the decision to buy two easy! It looks quirky, modern and is just the right size for sitting on a desktop or table. The chrome finish is excellent as are the clips which are nice and strong.
on 2 September 2009
Great item, and delivered so quickly! I go to a craft class and we used this recently to display our cards at a local event. Everyone was impressed as it was so attractive and made our area of the event very special.
on 1 February 2010
excellent product, had originally bought to hold photos in but have also used it to hang birthday cards on when ran out of space - quite expensive but looks good so worth the money.
on 28 January 2010
I was given this as a Christmas gift and am thrilled with it. It was handy for some of my Christmas cards. I attached 3 or 4 cards to each clip so it did hold a lot. I will be able to use it for birthday cards or for any other occasion. It can also be used for photos or even postcards. What I really liked though was the elegance and quality of it. It looks lovely and this means a lot as I don't like tat! It sat beautifully on my sideboard and had a waterfall effect. I intend buying more as gifts. I should add that it is the smaller version that I was given and it is the smaller version I am reviewing. Sorry, I put the review in the wrong place.
on 11 May 2012
This was ideal for me, i wanted something original to display photos at my wedding & it certainly caught peoples attention. Its weighted base means that its never top heavy with the photos & doesnt fall over. Since my wedding i have found many uses for this for big birthdays & other occasions. Well recommended.
on 17 December 2010
Feed up seeing christmas cards displayed with bits of string and sticky tape?

I was and the tree proved to be a much more classy alternative...

Very well made and easy to put together and take apart at the end of christmas.
on 10 January 2010
This is a neat way of displaying cards, or notes, or photos. It takes up a fair bit of space, but looks really good and it's something a bit different. I've seen it for sale in department stores for £50, so this was a good buy from Amazon at under £30.
on 11 February 2009
I bought this a few years ago to show off ATC's that I received. I still use it to display ATC's and cards received, also great for small photos. It doesn't take up too much space and it's well made.