5.0 out of 5 stars best flavour whey
This is a great whey protein for women, as it is very low in calories and carbs and won't lead to undesired weight gain. I personally use two scoops in total on workout days, which add up to about 180 kcal.
PHD also contains a decent amount of CLAs and Green Tea extract, which saves me taking those pills.

What makes this whey perfect in my eyes is the...
Published 6 months ago by silvermond

3.0 out of 5 stars Grainy
personally I'm not a fan. its almost like drinking sand its very grainy. I even tried using a vortex mixer but still very grainy the taste isn't bad I tend to down the drink anyway. I was using this everyday after gym but tbh I haven't seen any difference. probably down to me though.

I Recently came back from a Holiday so I'm going to give my self a few weeks...
Published 4 days ago by pyroslasher

‹ Previous | 1 2 333 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Look no further for diet protein, 19 July 2014
This review is from: PhD Diet Whey High Protein Lean Matrix - Belgian Chocolate Flavour - 2kg (Personal Care)
The PHD belgian chocolate flavour is far superior to any protein product i have previously used. Combined with a regular exercise regime, you can see results within a few weeks. The belgian chocolate flavour makes the shake just taste like a chocolate milkshake - even when mixed with water. So you won't be struggling to chug it down.

I use the product as a recovery aid and meal supplement. Been taking it for a few weeks now and my performance has greatly improved.

For me it is definitely the best protein product out there at the mo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!!!, 6 April 2014
Great Product!!! Great Taste, Mixes really easily will buy again and again, Best Price I have found so far BUY some now....

3.0 out of 5 stars Grainy, 16 Aug 2014

I Recently came back from a Holiday so I'm going to give my self a few weeks and then I'm going to be going gym every day and I will use the remaining powder I have left if I see a difference I will edit this post.

1.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't stand the texture/powder taste, 13 Aug 2014
I actually threw this away because it tasted so horrible and no one else wanted it. It's very powdery tasting and the texture isn't smooth. If you don't get the amount of water spot on it just gets even worse. I really didn't enjoy it. I bought this to use as a drink, not in baking which I already have hemp protein powder for but if you want to try this in baking etc it might be ok but I got strawberry flavour which probably wouldn't have worked very well for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty and Effective, 13 April 2014
Needs a shaker, but that's to be expected.
This is the first protein shake I've tried that doesn't taste awful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Protein Blend!!, 3 May 2014
I have been working out for about 4 years now and have never taken any protein supplement so thought I would try some PhD protein shakes as the brand was recommended. I've been taking this protein powder for about a month now and I've noticed amazing results; my waist/wrists have become smaller and some muscles have become considerably larger. To be fair I have been going to the gym hard over this period which just goes to show that this stuff really does help a lot if you put in the work.

So far I have tried strawberry and vanilla flavour and they both taste great. I'm gonna get white chocolate and milk chocolate flavours next time to try as the PhD pharma whey+ cookie dough flavour tastes amazing! I actually use that to make my own protein bars.

I am aware that this powder mainly contains protein concentrates but that certainly doesn't knock down the effectiveness of this protein powder. PhD seem to use far less unnecessary ingredients in their entire range too, which I like. This blend also contains additional supplements that help you burn and utilise fat, and increase muscular growth, and even some mild stimulants that help to increase your metabolic rate and wisely chosen amino acids.

Ultimately I have found this product helped me gain excellent results in a short period of time! It tastes great and is easy on the stomach. I will most certainly be buying it again (from Amazon), don't even step into a high street health store as they are a massive rip off; just be careful when purchasing over the internet. Definitely recommend to those who wish to gain lean muscle mass!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Too sweet!!!, 1 Aug 2014
I ordered this flavour but not keen on it at all. I tried two scoops as recommended with the right amount of water and it was dreadfully thick and the sweet saccharin taste was too much. I am using it as I bought 2kilos but use only one scoop. I can't physically drink 2 scoops. However, it does the required job so rating it purely on that basis. I have ordered the choc one and it's much more palatable.

5.0 out of 5 stars The flavour is not too sweet and does not have that artificial taste which is ..., 16 Aug 2014
The flavour is not too sweet and does not have that artificial taste which is common for diet whey products. This is one of the best flavours in the range too. I really do not recommend buying the Chocolate Orange one which is awful. I have been taking this as a meal replacement shake for a few weeks now over the summer and I have really seen the results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 21 Feb 2014
Did exactly what it says on the tin. Love the product only wish there was a cheaper version out there or the price could be reduced so I could continue using it for ever

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 5 July 2013
Could eat this stuff forever. Really genuinely tasty stuff. Apparently I need to spend another eleven words reiterating this. Flibble.

‹ Previous | 1 2 333 | Next ›