Format: Audio CD|Change

on 30 August 2012
My parents asked me to look into this and purchase it for them. They were so happy with the cd and with its price too.So now I have been looking and purchasing others for them. The sound quality is a amazing,so thumbs up for this one. Happy listening.
on 23 October 2007
Previously on Prism label, this 2 CD boxset released on H&H label as promoted on Susan's own website in this newly packaged 'The Susan McCann Collection' offers an excellent sound quality of 70 love songs and singalongs and perhaps her best album to date.

CD1 - 50 Singalongs CD2 - 20 Love Songs:

Disc: 1 1. Love Is In The Air 2. Single Girl 3. Let Your Love Flow 4. If I Said You Had A Beautiful Body 5. Save The Last Dance For Me 6. I Love You Because 7. Sweet Dreams 8. I Fall To Pieces 9. Crazy 10. She's Got You 11. The End Of The World 12. Love Bug 13. Blanket On The Ground 14. Ring Of Fire 15. 57 Chevrolet 16. Sea Of Heartbreak 17. Snowbird 18. Things 19. Here Comes Summer 20. This Old House 21. It Might As Well Rain Until September 22. Wooden Heart 23. Little Ole Wine Drinker, Me 24. Everybody's Somebody's Fool 25. Tears On My Pillow 26. Lipstick On My Collar 27. Who's Sorry Now 28. Que Sera Sera 29. What I've Got In Mind 30. Stand By Your Man 31. Send Me The Pillow You Dream On 32. Rose Garden 33. Take These Chains From My Heart 34. Your Good Girl's Gonna Go Bad 35. Your Cheatin' Heart 36. Me And Bobbie McGee 37. Travellin' Light 38. Penny Arcade 39. Sometimes When We Touch 40. Can't Help Falling In Love 41. Always In My Mind 42. The Power Of Love 43. I Will Always Love You 44. 40 Shades Of Green 45. Galway Bay 46. Banks Of My Own Lovely Lee 47. Fields Of Tralee 48. Mountains Of Mourne 49. When Irish Eye Are Smiling 50. Isle Of Innisfree 51. Rare Ould Times 52. Green Glens Of Antrim 53. Rose Of Tralee

Disc: 2 1. Someone Is Looking For Someone Like You 2. Piece Of My Heart 3. Broken Speed Of The Sound Of Loneliness 4. A Woman's Heart 5. My Own Dear Galway Bay 6. Blue Velvet 7. Summer Of My Dreams 8. Yellow Roses 9. You're Never Too Old To Love 10. Sonny's Dream 11. Give Me More Time 12. In Shame, Love In Shame 13. A Mother Love's A Blessing 14. When The Sun Says Goodbye To The Mountain 15. Storybook Children 16. Passing Strangers 17. Patches In Heaven 18. Always 19. Whatever Happened To Old Fashioned Love 20. How Great Thou Art
review image
on 3 November 2015
I give it 2 stars for CD no.2. As far as CD1 goes, with 50 "sing along songs" it was no better than the preview songs you get online before buying a CD. Just snatches of songs, no more. Not good value for money as I will not be listening to CD 1 again.
on 16 November 2013
well my wife enjoyed the first cd and did not really care for the second as she did not know most of the songs. For me it was just Ok.and not really what I was looking for to be frank which was country. A little more pop than country to my ears.
on 1 October 2015
Very pleased with this. My husband has one CD in the car and plays it constantly. The other one is on the CD player in the lounge, ready for playing. I prefer this one, as it plays more of each song.
on 19 December 2012
Excellent service. D.V.D. delivereed on time and have enjoyed the performance of Susan McCann very much as I would have expected
on 7 March 2013
A good service and lovely cd.
I cannot say too much about this as it was a gift so I have not heard it myself.
on 20 September 2014
Great CD really enjoyed it. Very good value.
on 5 December 2015
Enjoyable to sing along with in the car-
on 30 March 2015
Easy listening,all the oldies!!!