5.0 out of 5 stars Fab
Love, love, love this pen. For a truly elegant personalised gift tag, or label.. use on a matt black background and it just looks very classy. Great if you like the look of white chalk on a blackboard. I usually buy in pairs, to avoid stress when they go out of stock at my local shop.
Published on 11 Feb 2011 by Buy the best

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good.
It's a pretty good pen. I've used it for adding detail to watercolour paintings.

Its thicker than I imagined, 1.0 meaning the line is wider than I'd like and kinda chunky to hold.

It gives fairly good coverage, sometimes it fades to grey, depending on the base colour, but I've found if you leave it to dry and go over it again it looks whiter...
Published 21 months ago by .

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good., 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: Pentel 1.0mm Tip Hybrid Gel Grip Dx Ultra Smooth Pigment Ink Pen with Chunky Barrel - White (Office Product)

One tip I'd give - use a tissue to wipe the nib as the ink picks up the base colour.

Its' not permanent for plastic surfaces, as other reviewers have complained, but as gel pens are not known for permanance I don't know why you'd buy one for that use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 11 Feb 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pen..., 8 Nov 2009
C. Morgan "MrsTont" (Sunderland, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a great pen. I used it to make a scrap book for my baby son. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 23 May 2013
Very nice product. I use it to do highlights in my drawings so it works a charm. I suggest using it on a scrap paper first so the ink starts to flow when you want to use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 Feb 2013
Used this pen to write on my black envelopes for 200 invites and it still hasnt ran out. Brilliant quality and nice and inky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome pen., 7 Oct 2012
Madison (Devon, England) - See all my reviews
Bought this pen in order to add highlights to paintings/drawings. It's much better than what I expected! Flows brilliantly and writes over ANYTHING! However some said they've used this pen to replace letters on keyboards, this I wouldn't recommend. Out of curiosity I drew a small image on my space bar and added some details to my keys and after a little bit of typing the white pen began to rub off really quickly.
However this pen is fantastic over paint and pencils, and on black surfaces it shows up really nicely. Recommend for all uses (except replacing the lettering on keys)!

4.0 out of 5 stars WICKED!, 29 April 2013
This is the only white pen I will ever use. Never use any other make or item, our retail shop uses no other

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 Dec 2012
K Magee - See all my reviews
The pen is perfect for writing on black, glossy paper... which is exactly what I wanted it for. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, 5 Dec 2012
A good item that doesn't come damaged or faulty. It works well and does what I want it to do, at a cheap price. I would recommend it every time!

1.0 out of 5 stars ... the reviews before deciding this pen would be the best one for writing the invitees' names, 14 Aug 2014
I read all the reviews before deciding this pen would be the best one for writing the invitees' names, in white, at the top of my Vista specially printed birthday invitation cards (background lilac), but found the pen did not work and returned it to the suppliers for a refund. A very disappointing buy and sorry that, from my experience, I cannot recommend it. However, may just be a "rogue" pen in batch. Despatch and delivery were very prompt...no complaint on this score. Supplier's have responded to my complaint and are refunding, which I would expect in the circumstances.