Size: 10 UK|Colour: Brown/Gum|Change
Price:£42.68+ Free shipping

on 9 September 2011
These flip flops are the best I've ever worn, and I don't say that lightly as I wear flip flops nearly all the time. They feel very supportive on my foots arch, so much so that they're even more comfortable than my running trainers!

I wouldn't particularly trust the bottle opener as I think it would start to pull at and wear the sole a bit, but then I wouldn't use it anyway.

These are also not the smartest looking flip flop out there but are spot on in the casual look department, not sure if the brown ones would look smarter in the flesh though.

I would recommend with no hesitation at all to anyone looking for a great flio flop and I'm sure they'd be perfect for anyone doing a world trip and they'll last well at the same time as supporting your feet unlike most I've owned.
on 22 July 2013
Blooming brilliant, the most comfortable flips flops I have ever owned. The problem is BBQs as you end up barefoot as everyone wants to borrow them to open a beer
on 6 May 2011
Reefs are the best flip flops ever. They are comfortable from day one. Our whole family are reef converts.
on 2 January 2014
My husband bought his first Reefs in Australia and his Dad has been saying he wanted a pair for 5 years since. So these were a birthday present and he adores them. Excellent purchase and the bottle opener on the sole is a great gadget for BBQs!
on 27 March 2014
I bought a pair of these sandals 15 years ago whilst on honeymoon and have lived in them for huge lengths of time ever since. Earlier this year, while playing football, the sandals finally gave up the ghost and fell apart (sad face). The very next day, I placed an order for a replacement pair which arrived just as expected. I'm very happy with these and, while they are not cheap to buy, you will not be disappointed with them (I'm looking forward to another 15 years of sandal wearing bliss). An excellent product and one I would definitely recommend.
on 21 April 2012
Worth every penny, they are very comfortable and fit very well. I don't wear flip flops a lot and bought these for my holiday but as they are so comfy I wear them too much now with my shorts scaring everyone with my white legs trying to get some colour before I go abroad - not easy in the UK blistering summertime. I might invest in a second pair. And if you're a beer monster the bottle opener will no doubt come in handy!
on 11 February 2013
These have got to be the fanciest flips flops i have ever seen, my son loves them and the bottle opener on the sole comes in handy on the beach
on 26 March 2016
I love these flip flops! I live in them from about April/May right through to September and they last years. My first pair are still going about five years after I bought them despite having daily use for 5 months a year. You can walk for miles and miles in them and they are so comfy. I love them so much I now have two pairs. Well worth the money.
on 8 September 2014
Have owned a pair of these made from synthetic materials for a couple of years and I would never be without them - they are the most comfortable and hard wearing flip flops I've owned (and the bottle opener is a nice novelty). Thought I would 'upgrade' to the leather version this time - equally comfortable and robust the begin with by as I broke them in the leather stretched slightly and they are not such a snug fit and they flop about more. Still a good product but I will be buying the synthetic version again next time.
on 21 December 2012
These shoes are so comfy and durable, just what my husbands size 13 canoes need! The bottle opener'thirst quencher' has come in handy more times than I'd like to admit to and people often comment