5.0 out of 5 stars Swinging!, 9 Jun 2010
Bought this for my son's woman! She loved it! Good strong, adjustable frame. Beautiful rot resistant, colourful hammock with those helpful wooden bits to keep it from swallowing you up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy hammock, 22 Mar 2012
This review is from: Amazonas Jet Set Complete Hammock And Stand Set (Garden & Outdoors)
This arrived very quickly, and is very comfortable to use. I like the fact that it is small enough to move around, to be either in or out of the sun (as the user requires!) Also the design is very pretty. I'm looking forward to the warm weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hammock for the garden, 21 May 2009
Diana Hoy (UK) - See all my reviews
It is the most colourful and relaxing thing I own. Arrived as described and in good time. It is a joy. Buy one today !!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars A great present, 3 Oct 2012
I bought this as a present for my grown up son. He has a small garden with no trees and found it ideal. It also just fits in his spare room for winter relaxing. The frame and hammock are strong and safe supporting a good adult weight. The hooks that hold the hammock were broken in transist but replaced free very quickly by the company with no need to return anything.His partner who suffers from a form of M.E. finds the support of a hammock a great relief for her aches and pains.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and vibrant!, 13 Jan 2014
I loved this hammock so much that I ordered a second one immediately, I had lots of visitors in the summer who all loved it as much as me,, well made lovely strong fabric, sturdy robust frame. It might be more expensive than some of the others, but worth every penny

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 18 May 2013
Because this was one of the cheaper products on the market I thought it might not be very special but I was wrong. I bought it for my partners birthday present & he loves it. I assembled it myself this morning & it was really quick & easy with the tools provided. The frame is really sturdy & it feels safe even on my slightly sloped lawn. The hammock is really attractive & very comfortable. Am considering getting another one for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a Present, 7 Jan 2013
Country Girl (South West England) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a birthday present for my daughter, so I am really not able to comment much about it.
It was reasonably priced and she seemed to be very pleased with it....not that she got much chance to use it this year!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazonas Jet Set Hammock set, 22 April 2012
This was a fantastic purchase - was delivered on time, and easy to assemble. I can see myself using this a lot, it is so roomy and comfortable. The hammock is easy to remove and store.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the thing for a fine Summer, 29 July 2014
Mr. C. W. V. Mccleery (Stroud, England) - See all my reviews
Great value; includes a really well-engineered stand that looks as though it would last for years. Our previous Amazonas hammock already has!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hammock Heaven!, 17 Jun 2012
The Amazonas Jet Set Complete Hammock and Stand Set has been the best thing I have bought this year, so much so I am just about to buy another two! I bought the first one as a birthday present for my husband. (The hooks you attach the hammock to were broken in transit but the company quickly sent replacements.) All the family love to use it and you cannot help but relax when you are in it. The base was easy to assemble and is very sturdy. It can be left out in all weathers. The second one I'm buying is going to be for me, the third one I am buying is for a colleague's retirement gift - I couldn't think of a more appropriate present! Enjoy!!

Amazonas Jet Set Complete Hammock And Stand Set