4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for small pets-not so good for chickens
Published on 8 Jun 2008 by V. Young

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit on the small side
This run looks good and was easy to assemble. I just feel, now seeing it built, it doesn't give the guineas much space to run around. Also, the opening of the covered area is flush to the bottom so my guinea pigs have escaped when I have tried to catch them. I think it would suit a couple of babies but would be too small for adult guinea pigs.
Published 21 months ago by Mrs K Yates

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for small pets-not so good for chickens, 8 Jun 2008
V. Young - See all my reviews
This review is from: 5 FT RABBIT, GUINEA PIG, CHICKEN RUN WITH SHELTER
I would have rated this as Excellent if I had bought it for rabbits or guineapigs- However, as it is also advertised for chickens I bought it for my chickens.Although the size is written down-it's hard to picture the actual size of the item. When I assembled it- which is amazingly easy to do (The first time I have assembled a flat pack, without losing my temper/doing it wrongly/or shouting for the other half to do it for me)I realised that it would only hold a maximum of two average sized chickens-at a squeeze. I think if you were buying it for chickens you definately need to be able to let them free-range for the majority of the day as the run is very cramped for them. I also had to add a small bolt-style lock as the closing heart shaped device isn't really adequate ( this can be done very easily and cheaply). So basically this is an excellent product for small pets-but on the smal side for poultry,

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 21 May 2013
This review is from: 5 FT RABBIT, GUINEA PIG, CHICKEN RUN WITH SHELTER
This product came exactly as described. Very good quality and well made. Very easy to assemble. Good value for money compared to those found in Pet stores. Arrived on time and well packaged. I would say it is only big enough for two guinea pigs or one very small rabbit as a summer/ grazing run only though. My two guinea pigs love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit on the small side, 3 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality run with good instructions, 11 Oct 2013
This review is from: 5 FT RABBIT, GUINEA PIG, CHICKEN RUN WITH SHELTER
Good quality run with good instructions. Easy to put together.
Our rabbit is very grateful and loves sitting outside nibbling dandelions.

4.0 out of 5 stars value price chicken run, 30 Jun 2010
Mrs. Tracey Walsh (sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 5 FT RABBIT, GUINEA PIG, CHICKEN RUN WITH SHELTER
we have used this housing for young chickens and ducks easy to clean and the doors are secure but offer easy acess to the birds. Its light weight so moving them around is easy, i would recommend this product

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 July 2014
good and sturdy,easy cleaning as bottom comes out in 2 parts

4.0 out of 5 stars Guinea pig/rabbit/chicken run, 1 May 2014
This review is from: 5 FT RABBIT, GUINEA PIG, CHICKEN RUN WITH SHELTER
Just a few issues re this run. There were some loose screws which were failing to hold two pieces of wood together. One hole on the top batten had been drilled at the wrong angle so the screw did not go into the wood correctly and damaged the wood as a result. The bolts are very flimsy and am finding them very tricky to insert at the correct angle. Am going to have to replace with something more sturdy. Finally, the diagram showed the run with the enclosed part on the left, not the right. Fortunately I realised this before attempting to assemble the pieces! Apart from these things I am happy with the size and appearance of the run and looking forward to using it when the weather improves.

5.0 out of 5 stars My guinea pig loves it, 22 April 2014
This review is from: 5 FT RABBIT, GUINEA PIG, CHICKEN RUN WITH SHELTER
Good sized run for my giant guinea pig- too small for chickens unless you have tiny bantams but big enough for rabbits and guinea pigs :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great hutch for small pets, 18 April 2014
This review is from: 5 FT RABBIT, GUINEA PIG, CHICKEN RUN WITH SHELTER
Very impressed with the speed of delivery. I ordered this on a Tuesday with standard delivery and it arrived on Thursday.
Hutch is sturdy and suitable for my 2 guinea pigs but would probably be a bit small for more than one rabbit.
Very happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality!, 26 Mar 2014
Barbara (West Sussex UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 5 FT RABBIT, GUINEA PIG, CHICKEN RUN WITH SHELTER
This is a very well-made small run, it wouldn't be suitable for a large rabbit but perfect for two or three guinea pigs or a small rabbit. The run was so easy to put together and they even supply a small screw-driver! all the holes were lined up and I managed to build the run for my small grand-daughter's guinea pigs in less than half an hour (and I am a 63 year old lady who isn't very d.i.y.). It is very sturdy and the wood seems to be of good quality. All in all I'm very pleased and would have no hesitation at all in recommending it.