5.0 out of 5 stars Fab 4 GnRs Fans
Great T-shirt, bought for my teenage son, he hasn't taken it off!! Washes well & sizing generous, I bought a large & it fitted loosely, he's a big lad & wanted it slightly baggy so I made exactly the right choice (hard for Mums but for once I got it right!! say no more)
Published on 13 Sept. 2009 by Mum

Published 9 months ago by Darryl

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally Fake! Printed POORLY on a Gildan t-shirt. DO NOT BUY!, 27 Aug. 2014
I was very disappointed with this item! I brought the T-shirt for my themed 20th birthday. The item is named 'Bravado Mens Guns N Roses - Classic Logo - Mens T-shirt' however this couldn't be further from the truth this is NOT official Bravado merchandise, it is in fact a poor imitation! The logo is printed on a plain Gildan t-shirt so poorly that it is blurred, the product does not resemble the image! You can buy the real deal for a small amount more there is no comparison. The only way I would be satisfied is it the company responsible sent me a free Official Bravado Guns N Roses - Classic Logo replacement. I may then change my review until then as a warning, DO NOT BUY!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab 4 GnRs Fans, 13 Sept. 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT., 5 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Bravado Guns N Roses - Classic Logo - Mens T-shirt Black (Apparel)
After receiving some Amazon gift vouchers for Christmas I thought i'd treat myself. The shirt itself is as described, it fits perfectly. Delivery took a little longer than I might have wanted but I didn't mind the wait, seeing as the product was coming from Thailand. Excellent service throughout the buying process, would buy from this seller again. Recommended so long as you don't mind waiting a few weeks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but..., 12 Mar. 2014
Great item, Fits nicely and the quality is great. my only issue and I don't know if im being silly or not. But the logo just seems like it was off centre very slightly. My family though I was mad but I thought id share with yourselves.
Either way, im loving it, buy it now folks :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 27 Mar. 2013
Fab t shirt bought for my dad as he is a big fan. He loves it never takes it off. It is true to size and has a good quality logo on the front. Brilliant t shirt and one happy dad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top T-Shirt, 10 Jun. 2013
I was in two minds about the sizes as i'm quite a well built guy but extra large is fine for me considering i buy either xl or xxl, looks good too. Great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Band T Shirt, 27 July 2013
I had seen this T shirt for almost twice the price locally, so I was quick to order it for my grandchild. Good quality Band T shirt at a great price

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 28 Sept. 2013
Fast posting, excellent quality tshirt. Bought as a present, sizing good, one happy birthday man! Would buy from seller again. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 Dec. 2012
Exactly as described, exactly what was needed and wanted, perfect fit, nothing wrong with it, perfectly fine, happy with this

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 17 Aug. 2013
bought for my grandson he has not actually seen it yet but I know he will be pleased with it,nice cotton material

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›