Style Name: Corner Basket 2|Change

on 5 October 2009
These are ok just , but small the rounded corners reduce what can bge fitted in the little basket. the suckers grip but if wet like in a shower position and get too wet they can slide down . I am not going to keep our set of three, prefer a fixed chrome shelf basket screwed on the wall .
on 6 April 2009
Unfortunately although they look so much better than the now rusted wire one's I had previously they just don't stick to the wall. Even with just a small bottle or 2 the suction pads gave way after a few minutes.
on 8 February 2012
This is the second Bliss corner storage basket I have bought. Had a brand new shower fitted with "Showerwall" fitted to two sides (no tiles). I was very reluctant to drill holes in the walls so I decided to try the Bliss. When I bought the first basket I did have my doubts that the four suckers would hold it up when it was filled with all the different shampoo's etc (everybody in the house has a preference for their own brand). After several months these baskets have remained stuck to the wall, only removed for cleaning behind the basket.
on 5 September 2014
It's a nice-looking product, well made and all set off fine. I bought one for my tiled shower upstairs, and another for my downstairs shower which has laminate walls. Held a small number of toiletry bottles and looked nice. But after a few months, the suckers started to sag and the baskets didn't sit straight any more. A couple more months and they are sliding down the wall. Oh dear. And though the one upstairs didn't damage my tiles at all, the downstairs one clouded the surface on my shower's laminate walls with the suckers. Disaster.

Only solution - get rid of them, and pay a plumber to screw metal corner baskets to the shower walls. This is what I was trying to avoid doing - but I couldn't. My advice - forget suckers and get a properly fitted screwed-in solution. I found a metal basket which fitted over the cloudy circles left by the suckers.
on 25 April 2011
Bought this to put toothbrushes in nearly a year ago. Holds 4 toothbrushes and 2 tubes of toothpaste easily. Easy to clean and has been through dishwasher a few times. It still sticks to tiles fine and looks clean and tidy. Very pleased. I bought the smaller one of these first but it wasn't big enough. This is the best size for toothbrushes.
on 15 April 2009
When I was looking for a storage basket to put in my shower, I looked at literally HUNDREDS of different types. In the end, I chose this because it was cheap and easy to clean. However, I was worried that perhaps the suction cups would not be strong enough, and the basket would endlessly be sliding down the wall or crashing onto my feet, or dropping off the wall in the middle of the night and giving me a heart attack.

However! This hasn't happened. The basket has been stuck to the wall in my shower for about a month now, and it doesn't look like it plans to move any time soon. It even copes with the big heavy bottles of shampoo I stick in it. I am impressed! I wish I'd bought one earlier, and then I could have spent less time trying to balance bottles of shampoo on the shower rail...
on 17 December 2015
I bought this for the shower but when it arrived it was much smaller than I expected. I knew the measurements but it was still too small for what I wanted to use it for. There was no way this was going to hold shampoo/conditioner bottles. I now use it to hold my toothpaste and toothbrush.The suction cups are working great and don't slide at all. I already had a toothbrush only holder (suction type too) so I moved that into the shower and use it to hang my razor and sponges/loofah on. Glad I did this because it keeps them from getting icky as they are now hanging up and don't stay wet. Just thought I'd share that for anyone wanting to give it a try!
on 6 September 2013
I bought these because i'm tired of the wire ones going rusty. I have large tiles on my bathroom wall so in theory they should stick easily. In reality they didn't stay up 30 seconds before crashing down and that was before i'd even put anything in them. My advice is don't waste your money!!
on 29 December 2009
just enough room for shower gel and shampoo to fit in only downside is when it gets wet slides down the wall
on 17 January 2014
The container is good itself but it's really too small to be practical. I wanted mine to stick on the tiles over the sink in my kitchen. I can get a sponge and a scourer to fit into it and that's all. The suction cups work well, for about 3 minutes. Thereafter they with need to be glued in place. I used gorilla glue and it stays in place just fine. Bottom line: Good product but far too small.