Price:£23.05+ £3.95 shipping

on 1 March 2010
I bought this for my better half for Valentines day to accompany the bargain roses I got from the supermarket, I must say, she was delighted.

This vase looks lovely on top of the mantlepiece, although I was a little smaller than I was expecting. The picture on the website looks like this vase is rather large, it is infact only 14cm tall so do go making the purchase if you plan on putting long-stemmed flowers in this, such as lillies. Being a man, I didn't realise that a posy vase means a small vase, at least I made the effort!!

The vase has a frosted swirl pattern around the outside, and it screams of 'this was not cheap!'
The lady in your life will love it, and if you are a lady, then why not treat yourself?
on 20 November 2015
These little posy vases are really lovely, as you would expect, Dartington Crystal to be. I've bought two of these for my Christmas table decoration. They are small enough to not knock over whilst passing salt etc !! Also, they are a good weight too. I'm very happy, & would highly recommend them.
on 8 March 2011
This is a nice enough vase, but the picture is misleading. I had assumed there was some kind of pinkish tint to it but was very surprised and disappointed to find that it was just plain old clear glass.
on 14 February 2013
Great delivery service, arrived quick and in one piece.
HOWEVER . . . . very disapointed that the pinky tone was not as described.
This is a clear vase and although very lovely it was not what I ordered as this was for a present to colour match a new living room.
on 8 September 2011
Bought as a house warming present - a lovely posy vase with decoration around the outside. Came in a presentation box, arrived safely and will look good on any table or mantlepiece.
on 6 August 2011
as previous reviewers have stated the vase does appear to have a pink hue, which I would have preferred, rather than the clear glass.
on 23 September 2010
lovely vase but was a little surprised that it was so small excellent delivery service
on 22 November 2011
This is a gem of a vase and looks lovely and made well. Will make an ideal gift and you cant go wrong with Dartington. Is ideal to put smallish stemmed flowers in ie Daffodils, Freesias etc
on 16 May 2013
Rather disappointed in the size of the product. Thought it would be a bit bigger. Must admit I should have realised by the price that the item in question would be considerably small.
on 23 March 2013
Unfortunately the vase was not very well packed and was broken so I had to send it back. Shame because it was a present for a friend and would have been just right.