5.0 out of 5 stars A*
Great product which fits a lot of my games inside with still loads of room left. Has saved a lot of space in my room due to its size and ability to store many.
Published on 10 Jun. 2009 by P. Loveridge

2.0 out of 5 stars Manhattan Glass Door CD/DVD Media Storage Shelves
This looks good but is disappointing. it wasn't as easy as it looked to put it together and not too steady on the floor. One of the dowels broke when trying to tap it in. Otherwise it looks a nice piece of furniture and holds a lot of CDs/DVDs. I was sorry I didn't shop around and get one a little more steady.
Published 16 months ago by Philo

5.0 out of 5 stars A*, 10 Jun. 2009
P. Loveridge (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MANHATTAN - Glass Door CD / DVD / Blu-ray / Media Storage Shelves

5.0 out of 5 stars Glass door CD/DVD storage unit, 2 Oct. 2009
Prompt delivery and easily assembled. Really looks smart and holds a lot of CDs and DVDs. Delighted with this purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Manhattan Glass Door CD/DVD Media Storage Shelves, 14 Feb. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars media storage, 19 Sept. 2012
I am suprised this product have such a good reviews, that's why I decided to write mine. I order two of these but they are very flimsy,quality low would not expect that after reading previous reviews. Materials used to build them are very cheap looking, does not look modern and just looking tacky now compare to my other furniture. Save yourself hassle do not buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern Look DVD/CD Cabinet, 17 Sept. 2013
I read some pretty negative reviews about this product, but liked the design. For the price it is perfectly adequate in terms of quality and it looks fab too!

5.0 out of 5 stars good item, 10 Nov. 2011
Mr. T. Fowler - See all my reviews
The delivery was fast and i had an easy time making the item as it came flat packed. The instuctions to build it were very easy and it looks great.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks ice on picture but ........., 30 Oct. 2012
Item was described as beech. It is NOT beech and now does not match the three pieces of beech furniture already in the same room.

Also the item is not sturdy. I've glued more places than indicated in the instructions but still rocks as you open the door meaning you can not place anything on top for display reasons.

As its already assembled I will not be returning it but I am not happy!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars however it arrived in good time, in good condition so I have faith ..., 17 Nov. 2014
Bought as a Christmas gift, so at the moment we haven't put it together, however it arrived in good time, in good condition so I have faith that when we put it together ready for Xmas day, all will be well and that mum, who asked for a cd rack will be pleased with our choice.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 4 Feb. 2013
Not the best of quality but very solid once it's made up. Would have preferred wood colour on top & bottom but an ornament hides the top nicely. Great storage for all our CDs. Cheap & does the job it says it will.

5.0 out of 5 stars A happy find, 1 Jun. 2014
I already had one of these CD Towers for a few years. When I had more CDs than space I was really surprised to find a twin for the cabinet I already had. They are really easy to assemble and look really good.