5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Indescribable!
I can sum this film up in one word. AMAZING.
When I first bought it, I watched it three times!
Ridiculous, I know. But I LOVE this film.
I love to dance and I think Channing Tatum is really hot so this film really a must for me.

Published on 16 May 2008 by Mrs. W. Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars good dancing but story a bit uninvolving
The chemistry between Tyler and Jenna was good in this film particularly when they were dancing together but otherwise
its predictable and uninspiring.And the music was the worst I've heard for a film about wanabee dancers.
Published on 24 Nov 2007 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Indescribable!, 16 May 2008
This review is from: Step Up [DVD] (DVD)
I can sum this film up in one word. AMAZING.
When I first bought it, I watched it three times!
Ridiculous, I know. But I LOVE this film.

Other reviews have said this film has the exact same storyline as many other dance films, but lets be honest - who watches a dance film for the storyline???

The moves are unbelieveable - who knew Channing Tatum could move so well?!

I would DEFINITELY recommend this film, it's fabulous, especially for dance lovers like myself.

Take my advice, buy this film - you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Dancing!, 22 April 2007
This review is from: Step Up [DVD] (DVD)
Ok...so the story isn't that fantastic, but that really isn't why you watch a film like this is it?

The dancing is fantastic, it mixes classical and street dance extremely well, leading to an exceptionally inspirational and motivating final dance.

The film uses an excellent cast of yuong dancers/actors and puts in a bit of eye candy with channing tatum.

The film is a feel good film. Don't bother watching if you are looking for a gripping story line, but if you are interested in watching amazing dancing, then this is the film for you!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dancing out of this world!, 12 Jun 2008
This review is from: Step Up [DVD] (DVD)
A lot of reviews say this film is worth it for the dancing alone and I do have to agree but the story is nice aswell and the romance between the 2 leads Channing and Jenna is really sweet (real life couple too, how cute!!!).
Anyway back to the dancing, I would give anything to be able to dance like the characters in this film, my favourite part of the whole film is the club scene where its kind of girls v boys, when the film had ended I went straight back to that part to rewatch!
I havn't seen 'Step Up 2 The Streets' yet but the dancing in that is meant to be awesome aswell.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars for the DANCING!, 20 Mar 2007
Mr. S. Green "'Just dance...'" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Step Up [DVD] (DVD)
Ok, so the story isn't too good, just like the other movies which are similar i guess (guy and girl or someone dieing) But you don't go to see a dancing movie to see how good the story is, or how well they act! Well i dont anyway...

The dancing is great, it is an amazing collaboration between more classical dance and modern hip hop/street dance. The end dance is inspiring by showing how well the two totally different styles can work and complement each other!

If you're into dance it's a *MUST SEE FILM*, if you just want to critise how the film is set, made or acted, don't bother.

Hope this review helped =)

5.0 out of 5 stars Steppin' Up, 4 April 2008
This review is from: Step Up [DVD] (DVD)
I have lost count of the amount of times I have watched this film. I absolutely love it. The dancing is amazing and the music enchances his even more. If you love dance type films such as Honey, Save The Last Dance then I have no doubt you will love this film. Other comments about predictable plotlines should be heeded if you're not a dance fanatic or Tatum Channing fan, being both of these things I find it hard to find fault.

One very memorable scene is the group dance scene where Nora's friend (Drew Sidora) sings Til the Dawn. I want to join in and I wish things like that really happened in the clubs I go to.

I'm heading to the cinema to watch Step Up2: The Streets tonight and so I hope I will feel as inspired.

3.0 out of 5 stars good dancing but story a bit uninvolving, 24 Nov 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Absoultely Amazing!!, 10 Jun 2008
Jasmine Morris "wazzer" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Step Up [DVD] (DVD)
I saw this on sky movies, and as soon as it finished i bought it straight off amazon! its brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty darn good, 16 July 2009
Ms. S. Finn "twilightxO" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Step Up [DVD] (DVD)
I have to say, i love this movie. I love to dance so that's probably a major part of it. But i love Channing Tatum and the way he acts aswel. I think he performed incredibly in every aspect, in this film. Jenna Dewan is a pretty good actress aswel and obviously they worked well together. A beautiful movie all round.

5.0 out of 5 stars *****I Love This Film*****, 29 Nov 2006
Ms. A. L. Buxton "1/2 Pint" (Ipswich, suffolk, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Step Up [DVD] (DVD)
'Step up' is a really enjoyable film you can watch again and again. It's a story about love, loss, unusal friendships and fighting for what you want.

The music & the dance sceans, are graet. so if you like the film, check out the soundtrack.

I highly recommend this film, buy it, you won't be dissapointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars channing, 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: Step Up [DVD] (DVD)
I love him in this film, he really made the part his own. will be buying more films with him in

Step Up [DVD]
Step Up [DVD] by Anne Fletcher (DVD - 2007)