5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't be without it, 27 Nov. 2013
T. Renton (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Faber-Castell Grip Plus 07 Pencil - Metallic Black (Office Product)
As I have limited dexterity due to arthritis I find most pens and pencils very difficult to grip. However, this is perfect for me. In fact I now have several of them so that there is always one within reach. I just wish they would make pens to match. I have also purchased replacement leads and erasers in order to keep them going indefinitely.

5.0 out of 5 stars My surprise, 26 Aug. 2012
I was surprised when I opened the box to find 5 pencils! I wasn't aware I was getting 5 for my money. Was a great surprise for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars If you use a pencil a lot, use this one, 25 Mar. 2013
Writes well, very smooth. It has a twisty eraser and a thick rubber grip, meaning it's very comfortable to write with for an extended period of time. I bought 4 now, one for work and home, others for my family. Love them. Other colours are available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pencil to use for writers and scribblers., 24 Oct. 2014
I was gutted when I lost one so I had to order another one as soon as I realised, in fact I'm tempted to order another just in case.

This is a beautiful pencil to use and I can scribble away for hours in comfort thanks to the soft triangular grip and wider circumference. The whole thing feels like a quality, well made product that is substanstial but not too heavy. The leads included are very good quality as well and don't snap easily.

I did try some cheaper leads in my last one and annoyingly one got jammed in the mechanisam but I found it was very easy to disassemble, remove the offending item and put back together again.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best pencil in the World, 10 Nov. 2012
J. Warner "JW" (London) - See all my reviews
I have used these pencils for years, the design of the mechanism and eraser is ingenious - even the tip is retractable. The pencil Faber-Castell Mechanical Pencil GRIP PLUS 1.4mm, Metallic Blue has a 'fat' form so is very comfortable to hold and control with a triangular profile rubber grip. There are two versions: 1.4 mm which is great for sketching particularly with softer leads, the 0.7 version is good for text and tech drawing. Leads and erasers are easy to source and replace. The metallic blue version is beautiful.
The perfect pencil - buy one for all your friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pencil ever!!, 1 Nov. 2012
I was looking for a clicker pencil for my Dad as he always uses cheap plastic ones and came across this Faber-Castell. After reading so many glowing reviews I decided to buy him a couple and myself one as well. I am extremely pleased with my purchase, the pencil is very well made and is very comfortable to write with. The clicker is solid and doesn't feel like it will break or anything and it come with an eraser on the end which you can twist like lipstick and it extends. He will get his at Christmas and I am sure he will be happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the thing, 10 Mar. 2013
Excellent buy thanks Faber just the thing for my crosswords and puzzles
Highly recommended item
Good for a gift
Feels good too

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent all rounder., 8 Sept. 2013
I've had one before, loved it and lost it . Easy to use and I like the rubber grip hold

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for technical drawing and illustrations as well as writing., 3 Feb. 2015
Nice grip, easy to handle, has a extendable rubber, it's refillable, but only a 4/5 because I think it would be better if it had a little more weight to it, more mechanical, but that's personal opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 15 Feb. 2014
I think these pencils are stylish and very well made. Love these pencils and now own several in different colours

Faber-Castell Grip Plus 07 Pencil - Metallic Black