Published 13 months ago by MARY A JONES

3.0 out of 5 stars Fades over long time
unfortunately this label maker and it's labels do suffer from long term fading - which I would have thought they would have got right by now - the black on paper fades completely - and the black on plastic fades to an overall beige - over years that is - but I want them to last years they are labels! - still an excellent system.
Published 1 month ago by kevin

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for labelling the numerous fused spur sockets in the kitchen., 1 Dec 2013
We have a number of fused spur sockets or remote switches in the kitchen,. EG. Hot tap, waste disposal, washing machine, fridge, freezer. expellair, hob, dishwasher etc. All of these switches or fused spurs are above the work surface whereas most of the devices are below. I have also labelled the location of things like the gas cut-off valve on the boiler so that the fitter doesn't have to go searching for it. Great aid!

4.0 out of 5 stars Would Like More Different Tapes, 6 Dec 2012
Chessen (Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews
First off, I want to say that I love my Dymo label maker, the labels are really useful - always remember to use plastic tape for anything which is likely to get wet, i.e.: don't label your umbrella with paper! I actually came into amazon hoping there would be glow in the dark tape, useful for finding things at night, but unfortunately not.
I will say though, we used the yellow plastic tape to label wires on a motorcycle; tags are still there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use!, 19 Feb 2013
I bought this to use with my Dymo label maker, which I love! The tapes are so easy to use, you just remove one tape & pop in the other, takes 5 seconds! You don't have to finish one tape before you can use another, so you can switch colours or types as often as you like. Really handy to use around the house!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 26 Mar 2014
I wanted the clear tape to put on place cards for a lunch I am organising. With it being clear, it looks great

5.0 out of 5 stars I am really pleased with the quality and would not hesitate to buy ..., 15 Dec 2014
Mrs. Lorraine Lamb "designzbyCaroline" (Prestatyn, N. Wales) - See all my reviews
Bought this to make some labels for my spices in the cupboard. I am really pleased with the quality and would not hesitate to buy more once this has run out

3.0 out of 5 stars Fades over long time, 28 Nov 2014
This review is from: Dymo LetraTag Labelling Tape 12mm x 4m Plastic - Black on White (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
perfect for my dymo!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 July 2014
excellent but overpriced

4.0 out of 5 stars LETRA TAG is very good and I would not purchase any other similar tape, 9 Jun 2014
A. Rymer (Harrogate,UK) - See all my reviews
Have used DYMO Letra Tag Tape for years. Unbeatable. I would not purchase any other tape as I have not found anything better. I will STICK to it. Geddit?

5.0 out of 5 stars great item edna parker, 2 Jun 2014
the dymo letra tag tape helps me label all my items in the home without using batteries and i will order more when i need them