5.0 out of 5 stars Success
A great product. More expensive than others on the market but it will last much longer being 6 - 18 months. It was so light that when the parcel arrived I thought they had sent the wrong thing. It's not at all bulky and much more attractive for a baby than her previous one. Excellent delivery too, despite being during the pre-Christmas postal strike.
Published on 15 Jan 2010 by JL Burnham

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product but size really small!
This is a great product, but had to return it as the small was too small for my 4mo old (12lbs) which was disappointing given he was in the middle of the age/weight size.
Published 9 months ago by photorun

5.0 out of 5 stars Success, 15 Jan 2010
JL Burnham (Somerset England) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit narrow for chunkier babies, 18 Mar 2013
Pros: Keeps my son toasty warm, lovely design, secure velcro fastenings, good quality, easy to put on and take off.

Cons: My son is within the normal growth ranges, but i found this small in width, even when he was around two months. The length in the bigger size is only 1 cm longer, but is 2 cm wider, so i should have bought that one. My son is on the 90th centile for weight (but is by no means a fatty, if he were I would not mention this), and when he was 13lbs this was tight, but still do-up able.

Overall a good product, but if you have a slightly chunky monkey, you may be best off buying the medium.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab warm suit, 22 May 2010
S. Sweet (Wilts) - See all my reviews
I love this wetsuit, its easy to get on and keeps my baby very snug! I would recommend this to anyone esp if taking baby to a public pool where its much cooler. This also is great for very young babies in that you can hold them easier as when they dont have it on they are a little bit slippy!
I love this design and have been using it for over half a year now and the design has not faded and still looks same as new. That's with swimming lessons at least once a week too. I will be buying this in the next size up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm & Cute, 4 July 2014
My baby gets cold quickly in the pool and this suit was fantastic for him we can now do the full lesson. Plus all the other mums loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 12 Mar 2014
Bought for my son for when we went to centre parcs, he had lots of wear out of this and seemed to keep him warm. Does exactly what it is made for. Recommend 100% Easy to put on and take off

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this baby wrap, 12 Feb 2014
Our son looks great in this baby wrap! He wears it for his baby swimming class and it keeps him warm. It's good for holding him getting in and out the water too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 14 Jan 2014
Perfect we bought the bigger size as a previous purchaser suggested. The baby was able to stay longer in the water.

5.0 out of 5 stars washes well and looks great!, 5 Nov 2013
brought for my 6 month old! It washes well and looks good! my little one looks comfortable in it too!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product but size really small!, 4 Oct 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprising the difference it makes, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Splash About Baby Wrap Binding Neoprene Wetsuit (Sports Apparel)
Although these sort of things seem to be quite costly, I do think that they make a big difference!
When beginning swimming lessons with my little boy, I received a long list of things we needed... one of these suits was recommended for cooler pools. The company sell their own at a cheaper cost, but the one we wanted was out of stock so went for this one after searching online.
It is a beautiful design and my little boy looks extremely cute in it. It helps with grip for when I am holding him in the pool, and when I took him to a different place (with a cooler pool), he was shivering until I put this on him.
The velcro makes it easy to fit snugly and will fit him for a good while even though he is growing so fast.
The quality of this suit is very good, but the reason that I only gave it 4 stars is because it was very expensive.