5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality & warm
My 2 year old daughter shivers whenever we go swimming but since she's been wearing this wetsuit, she hasn't shivered once & really seems to be enjoying her swimming lessons more. I think now she's warm she can focus more on what she's doing. Really good quality & numerous people have commented on how fab it looks and how great the colours are.
Published 9 months ago by Carol

3.0 out of 5 stars quite small sizes?
Bought this for my son 18 months, found the top quite small for his size and a bit of a squeeze to get on, yet the bottoms were much looser.
Published on 17 July 2010 by Mrs. Clare Fenwick

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality & warm, 13 Mar 2014
Carol (Berkhamsted) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the splash, 10 Dec 2013
This is amazing fits well, wears well it taken care off. This has been used by both my sons now and will go on to my third it means my boys have been kept warm so we can spend longer in the water having fun without concern they are getting cold. Would recommend to anyone. My eldest son has now the next size up.

3.0 out of 5 stars quite small sizes?, 17 July 2010
Mrs. Clare Fenwick (UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, 12 Aug 2014
So much easier to take on/off than a one piece wetsuit. We use this for my child's swimming classes. Fits my skinny 4-year-old well.

3.0 out of 5 stars It is ok,, 23 Nov 2014
It is ok, very warm but avoid if your kid is not skinny as the vest tend to go up and you have to adjust it all the time