5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent option for developing swimmers
We have been using Splash About products since we first took our son into the water, at just over two and a half year's old he has finally outgrown the largest available baby wrap (Splash About neoprene Baby Wrap (swimwear), Navy, Medium 6-18 mths) and we have upgraded him to the combie wetsuit.

This is a very high quality half wet suit made from the same...
Published on 31 Dec 2011 by Peter Bennett

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing issue
There is a problem of size with this product. I bought it for my 3 years old, he's small but it wouldn't fit him. So I bought the size up which is again really really thight.
Published 1 month ago by Jess

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent option for developing swimmers, 31 Dec 2011
Peter Bennett "Pete" (Hertfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Splash About Kids Combie Wetsuit (Sports Apparel)

This is a very high quality half wet suit made from the same material as adult wet suits but finished (there are other colour options) in a snazzy navy blue with red highlights. The design requires the child to step into the legs (which go down to about the knee) and the rest of the suit fastens over the shoulders with velcro. It fits him very well already but I can see that there is plenty of room for him to grow. I will update this review when we see just how old he can get before it gets to small but I am quite hopeful to get up to the four year mark as specified.

I don't think you can beat this garment for taking your child swimming. It leaves the arms and neck completely free for maximum mobility whilst wrapping the core body in neoprene for warmth. Legs are free below the knee for ease of kicking.

Very highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars great but a bit small, 9 Jan 2013
This review is from: Splash About Kids Combie Wetsuit (Sports Apparel)
i love these wet suits. as apparently the world will end if swimming baths turn the heating up, my kids could't cope withiut them. both my children are slim and so don't have much body fat to keep them warm, these just give them that extra help. the only down side is i ordered this for my son who is just over 2 and it only just fits, he dose have a slightly long torso, but this is supposed to be up to age4 so a bit dissapointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wetsuit, 14 Mar 2011
My son aged 5 loved going the swimming pool but was always shivering with cold. I purchased the Splash About wetsuit & now he hardly thinks about the cold water in the pool and can stay in much longer. It is easy to get on & doesn't look out of place in the pool. Although, as with all wetsuits it is a struggle to get out off but well worth it. Now I wouldn't take him to the pool without it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 July 2012
This review is from: Splash About Kids Combie Wetsuit (Sports Apparel)
Delighted with this product. It easily rolls on and off, and whilst I was concerned buying an outfit to fit a two year range, the 2 - 4 year old size does indeed fit my 28 month-old daughter well, with lots of room to grow as an added bonus. It also doesn't look out of place in a swimming pool which is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic suit, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: Splash About Kids Combie Wetsuit (Sports Apparel)
Fantastic suit for my 3 year old daughter, keeps her warm in the swimming pool & very handy for on the beach too. Would recommend this product

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 19 Nov 2013
Pixy's Mom (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Splash About Kids Combie Wetsuit (Sports Apparel)
I have had one of these before. Very thick neoprene, perhaps heavy out of water but slightly buoyant in it. Easy to put on and off, attractive, leaves arms free to move. I bought this one because I have 20m twins. One wore my older daughters suit. Result in the local swimming pool = one shivering twin and one happy twin. Hence purchase of second suit. The Velcro does stick to the neoprene and make it untidy but it still works. I doubt it would fit a 4 year old though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Price for this Product...But not as roomy as I thought, 4 Oct 2013
This review is from: Splash About Kids Combie Wetsuit (Sports Apparel)
Great product. Keeps my child warm in the pool but it states it fits a 2-4 year old. It fits my 2 year old snuggly, cant see it fitting him at 3 even with the velco straps as he is a tall child. Despite this, I am glad I purchased this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality product, 21 Feb 2013
This review is from: Splash About Kids Combie Wetsuit (Sports Apparel)
This is an excellent quality product that fits my 2 year old now but also has plenty of room for him to grow into, and it keeps him lovely and warm

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 4 Sep 2010
Bought for our 4yr old son this summer and its been fantastic!! Because its sleeveless he dosnt looks silly wearing it in a swimming pool as well as keeping him warm in the sea.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing issue, 2 Aug 2014