5.0 out of 5 stars Macbook = MAChine, 13 April 2007
This review is from: MacBook 13" Black 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo/1GB/120GB/SuperDrive (Electronics)
I've been a windows user all my life. With university dawning and my savings waiting I knew I needed something substanial to last me the 5 year course. So after much consideration I opted for this spec of macbook. 120GB hard drive is great, I've got my entire music libary on here, with videos, and files with bags of room left. 1 GB RAM allows me to use as many programmes as I can handle, I loose track at about 6 but the macbook is speedy quick in each and all. Add to this that Windows can be run using either the free 'bootcamp' programme from apple, or 'parallels' independent programme, and that Office can be used in OS X, I genuinely can't fault it. On day 2 of owning it, I decided to stick my first ever clip on youtube. From bluetoothing video's across from my phone, to editing in imovie, and uploaing the whole process took just 15 minutes. My first time using imovie and you tube! You can do so much with this machine, and it's not just fun orientated, it can handle great amounts of data quickly and easily. The OS is simple and very intuitve to use - i was worried that I wouldnt cope after windows, but it's so easy!

I'm absoloutely thrilled with my macbook, and whole heartedly recommend it to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best yet, 14 Dec 2006
Kieran Mcghee "Mr McGhee" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I've been a user of Apple computers for 16 years and a user of Apple laptops for 7 years.

This is without doubt the fastest yet. Packed with features, like Airport and Bluetooth

that you would once have had to pay more for. I've bought the black model. I know it's

probably a vanity thing, but I still yearn for the look of the Powerbook G3 Wall Street

I used to own years ago.

Come on switch from your virus-plagued PC and get on board the 21st century.

ARRAY(0x9f9c236c)