on 4 January 2013
Bought this as Christmas present for my brother who seemed very happy with it. He had never seen a Mushroom knief before. Now I think about it nor have I, but it seems very well made.
on 26 April 2013
This knife was developed by Opinel specifically for the collection and preparation of mushrooms. With the fine, curved Sandvik stainless steel blade with serrated back mushrooms can be skinned easily. At the end of the handle made ​​of natural, lacquered beech wood is a brush made of boar bristles, with which you can easily brush off soil residues of the mushrooms.
on 15 February 2013
I haven't used this product as it was bought as a gift... I was impressed with the simple packaging - all in French - and the quality of the knife.
on 2 January 2013
Arrived promptly. Was packaged well. Was bought for Christmas present. The recipient seemed very pleased with the knife. But has yet to use it.
on 9 January 2013
A good, solidly-made knife that fits well in the hand and has a a very sharp blade. It arrived well-packed and in good time.
on 9 February 2013
Excellent. Just what I wanted and just what I expected. No need to say any more really (3 more words required
on 9 January 2013
Fantastic present, to be used for many years to come and will enable me to forage til my hearts content
on 3 January 2015
Would have been 5 star but the blade was misaligned and needs to be "guided" into its slot.
on 6 October 2014
Wonderful, my partner is thrilled that he can go out foraging now. Many thanks. Great product.
on 28 December 2012
I was so keen to get one and it looks like of from the old country! Now about those red ones...

See one answered question