Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos

Price:£2.49+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 5 February 2010
A yellow duster was just not good enough for my 6 year old grand-daughter to use on her new whiteboard we bought her for Christmas. It had to be just like the one her teacher has at school. This is perfect although I was a bit worried that it might be too heavy for her small hands. I wish the teachers at my school had board rubbers as light as this when they threw them at the pupils!
on 5 January 2010
Bought this for my 9 year old daughter for christmas along with a chalkboard as she loves to play teachers! I got the chalk eraser as an extra and my daughter loves it,does exactly what it's supposed to,can't really say any more than that!
on 26 April 2010
This is what it says it is and works about as well as any other chalk board eraser I've ever used
on 14 August 2010
As board erasers go, it does what it's supposed to, seems sturdy enough not to fall apart, and is sufficiently good at it's job that a completely uncoordinated 3-year old can use it.
So thumbs up!
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 26 February 2016
Chalk Eraser great for removing normal chalk and chalk markers too..

Its an okay size too for the kiddies to use this also..Feels quite solid and well made.
Definitely worth the current price..
I have used this on my chalkboard & blackboard film with no issues at all..

The top is made from a firm wood, With Felt base on it. Size: 12.5 cm long, 4.5 cm wide & 2.5 cm thick.
I have added a pic of mine to show what it looks like.
review image
VINE VOICEon 10 December 2009
I would suggest the other reviewer ( J Cloths) gets a better quality Chalkboard and some good Chalks... This eraser works on Chalk Boards and Dry 'White' Boards, certainly shouldn't be wet!

Small enough to fit in a toddlers hands and big enough to make an impression on the artistic creation about to be removed!

Very good qulaity felt so won't scratch.
on 26 April 2014
...Chalk, what can I say thank you for a great product. if you need to rub out chalk this bad boy does the job
on 2 April 2013
Having previously purchased loads of Melissa & Doug things and been happy with them, I was really disappointed at the quality of this product. It's really badly made & hopeless at doing the job it was intended for, cleaning chalk boards! Back to baby wipes for me.
on 22 May 2011
Read the middling reviews of this on Amazon but purchased anyway as there didn't seem to be another alternative and I have to say the reviews were pretty accurate. The eraser doesn't completely erase the chalk off the board so that faint images still remain. My 20 month old doesn't seem to mind so I'm not that fussed, but it would have been nice to have something that properly did the job it was meant for. That being said, maybe it's more about the type / quality of the boards on children's easels, or even the chalk itself (we bought low dust chalk). Who knows!
on 15 May 2014
I purchased this with the purchase of a disney chalkboard for my granddaughter. Arrived very quickly and is of good quality.