5.0 out of 5 stars Look out chalfonts, prepare to die!!
I woke up one morning after a night on the drink. Not only did I have a hardcore hangover, I also had an incredibly itchy ring.

I staggered into the bathroom still half-canned, it was here that I realised that I had a brown torpedo pre-loaded in the launchtube. That badboy had to be fired off, and fired off now.

After the damage was done, I noticed...
Published on 17 Dec. 2012 by Ricardo Shananigan

1.0 out of 5 stars no good
Did not seem to do the trick unfortunately.
Published 1 month ago by Rach

5.0 out of 5 stars Look out chalfonts, prepare to die!!, 17 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Anusol Haemorrhoids (Piles) Treatment Cream - 43g (Personal Care)

After the damage was done, I noticed that there was blood on the Andrex Quilted. Here I sat, head pounding, blurred vision with a severly itching bleeding ringpiece. I was concerned, very concerned.

I decided it needed further investigation, using some gentle fingerwork, I felt something that resembled a Branston Pickle Onion. At this point I knew I needed a fresh pair of eyes to survey the situation, so I shouted on me mum. Upon hearing my heartbreaking predicament,
she was having none of it...

Looking through the bathroom cabinet, I discovered my saviour. A brand new tube of Anusol, not even popped. My day had just got super duper fantastic.

After just a few applications, satan's grapes had been completely exorcised, praise be. Anusol, you're the best, high five. I give it top marks, five brown stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Aug. 2014
Very active product, shrinks piles and reduce pain until no more. Works wonders.Try it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 Feb. 2015
I found this product very helpful for soreness and slight bleeding

5.0 out of 5 stars It actually works!!, 14 Mar. 2014
It actually works. Not a miracle cream but after a week of applying it you do start to feel more comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product don't know why i did not try them ..., 4 Dec. 2014
Excellent product don't know why i did not try them before! It certainly works, if in doubt try it you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Feb. 2015
Great for forehead wrinkles!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, 28 April 2013
A product you don't really enjoy buying in a store, thankfully we have the option to buy online.

Does the job and a decent price as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must in the Bathroom, 16 Jan. 2012
Mr. J. A. Betteridge (UK) - See all my reviews
This cream is always reliable for the delicate area, it never fails to do the job and lasts for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Oct. 2014
Works well!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 22 Oct. 2014
Good product works ok took longer than I hoped to be delivered